• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How about 1 GB of webspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now tell me, who in their right mind is going to send money to some kid in New Zealand who has his computer hooked up to his ADSL connection?

Not to mention, the only contact info you provide is some free hotmail address... hmm...

That URL doesn't even work. :angry2:

I would not trust a paid host that's too poor to buy its own domain, especially not one that claims "unlimited".

I recommend that you buy a domain first, and then come back here. :)

Originally posted by conkermaniac

I recommend that you buy a domain first, and then come back here. :)
What good would that do? He probably wouldn't even know how to setup nameservers...

Originally posted by Bruce
What good would that do? He probably wouldn't even know how to setup nameservers...

Are you serious? :eek: That's pretty bad... :confused2

If he could turn his computer into a server, I figure he could setup nameservers, right? :confused:

huh

Um you peoplke might wanna check out your facts before making c**p fly outta your mouth, do a whois on www.rapidq.net!

Besides on ADSL in NZ you get 6 MB/second maximum, this is more than then slow speeds you get on cable.

www.rapidq.net

btw bruce GET A LIFE

Re: huh

Originally posted by lashton

Besides on ADSL in NZ you get 6 MB/second maximum, this is more than then slow speeds you get on cable.

Dude, It's 6mbps(750kB/sec) and that's only downstream. Upstream is even lower.

Either way, I wouldn't trust my money with some kid in New Zealand with a adsl connection that I ping 500 from. :rolleyes:

If you want to start a host, get a dedicated server.

lashton, I would suggest you be a bit more polite if you ever want anyone to trust you in your endeavours to become a business person.

There just *might* have been someone willing to try you out but your unprofessional attitude would certainly turn them off.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by conkermaniac

I recommend that you buy a domain first, and then come back here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmmmm check your facts before you start acusing people of things, oh and btw jan, cab bruce acuse people before checking his facts and not get told of course I could have a field day in here, besides I dont run the service! someone else does
hahaha

blocked

Die to the bandwidth that i have wasted here, i am using someone elses bandwidth, I have a life and don't reside in fourms, just a last note
You are too grumpy cause you pay for wehat i provide for free

Bye

Originally posted by lashton
besides I dont run the service! someone else does hahaha
How come the signup email on the site is the same as yours?

Closing this joke of a thread :confused2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back