• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HOTOFFER - $5 WHM Master Reseller -Sell Reseller Accounts (WHMcs included)

Actually they stated in a parallel post of the same offer, when questioned, that they were server wide licenses and that's how the offer could be made. Then the story changed after WHMCS was informed to owned licenses and proof would only be forthcomming if you were a client, which is still suspicious as they only would have the license details if there were any not the 'client'.

Fact is WMCS is now aware of it so end of story.

Can you show where i said that whmcs is installed serverwide. I only said that addons are installed serverwide like AccoungLab PLus, Fantastico and RVSkin etc. Everyone knows WHMcs cannot be installed serverwide. And i had pointed out number of times that it is installed seprately by us. Expecting your reply.

Thread is already removed, as above end of.

I also admit that the thread is removed but i am sure what I meant by serverwide addons is Fantastico, RVSkins and Account Lab Plus and not WHMcs.

The question was that "how i could give such a cheap hosting with the "FEATURES" which costs greater than it" and WHMcs is not mentioned in it. Sometimes they have meant WHMcs for the term "FEATURES". As Fantastico, RVSkin and Account Lab Plus comes under "FEATURES" what is the wrong in saying that they are installed serverwide and I believe it is to be as they are "FEATURES" and i did not mentioned about WHMcs because I have already replied to someone's question that I have few lifetime WHMcs lisences and i dont want to repeat the statement again. And out of nowhere you are saying that i have told the WHMcs is installed serverwide. Am I RIGHT?

DO you remember me ever making the statement that "WHMCS IS INSTALLED SERVERWIDE"
???????????????????????????????

Last edited:
Back