• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HOTOFFER - $5 WHM Master Reseller -Sell Reseller Accounts (WHMcs included)

cybergod

WHMreseller - Let Your Resellers Resell WHM! (3 accounts availble)

The hottest offer is here, you are having a great oppurtunity to start your webhosting business. With WHMReseller you are able to sell reseller accounts as same as you own a server. The offer includes WHMcs for free.

200 gb Space
1 TB Bandwidth
Private Nameserver
Cpanel 11/WHM (Latest)
Free Account Lab Plus Billing Software
Max FTP Accounts - unlimited
Max Email Accounts - unlimited
Max Email Lists - unlimited
Max Databases - unlimited
Max Sub Domains - unlimited
Max Parked Domains - unlimited
Max Addon Domains - unlimited
PHP 5.2.5 <--New
CGI Access - yes
Frontpage Extensions - yes
Unlimited Creation Of Accounts
99.9% Uptime Record
24/7 Server Monitoring,
WHMReseller
Fantastico
Free 25GB scripts and templates
RVSkins
INSTANT ACTIVATION
Server on dedicated 100mbit Unmetered Linkup
cPanel + WHM 11 + Fantastico + RVSkin+WHMCS+Free 25GB scripts and templates.
Only $4 first month and thereafter $13 per month or $70 yearly!!! - ORDER

HERE

Use promotional code: master_4
For yearly payment : master_70

Server informations :
Intel Xeon Dual Core with 4 GB RAM
Litespeed powered server [6x faster than apache]

Check our server status here

If you have any questions, Post here, PM me or email me at
live.hostmaster@gmail.com
live.hostmaster@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Where is the $5 master reseller, not in the offer and not on your site, your biggest master is 2G/30G and only 20 MySQL DB's at $80/month? :confused4:

I'd take one just for WHMCS for $5 :)

Where is the $5 master reseller, not in the offer and not on your site, your biggest master is 2G/30G and only 20 MySQL DB's at $80/month? :confused4:

I'd take one just for WHMCS for $5 :)

Yeah, sorry the offer is for $4 and not $5. I admit my mistake for using wrong keys.
I think $4 master reseller is better than $5 as you are a customer. This is an offer and you may not find this plan in our site. Please check the order link to know whether the offer is right or not. No need to get confused, because this an offer and cannot not find in our site.

You really need to check your offers and your WHMCS billing as none of your figures match.

The $5 (now $4) is for the first month only, your yearly stated is not what is in your billing system.

The server referenced by your staus monitor is only 2G RAM not 4G as stated and the /HOME partition only has 202G of free space - so space for one account.

The $13/month would pay the WHMCS license only so seriously what gives?

I really would like you to let us know as (you can keep most of the space and transfer) I am interested if it's a legal and stable solution. There is a ticket open at WHMCS regarding this for clarification too.

@cybergod, i have recently taken one of you master accounts, i've had a master account before, and took this add to mean i could create master resellers, i have now found i definately can't. what do you mean "Let Your Resellers Resell WHM!" had it been just a master account i'd still think it was fair for the price considerin WHMCS is free, just found it a bit decieving.

You really need to check your offers and your WHMCS billing as none of your figures match.

The $5 (now $4) is for the first month only, your yearly stated is not what is in your billing system.

The server referenced by your staus monitor is only 2G RAM not 4G as stated and the /HOME partition only has 202G of free space - so space for one account.

The $13/month would pay the WHMCS license only so seriously what gives?

I really would like you to let us know as (you can keep most of the space and transfer) I am interested if it's a legal and stable solution. There is a ticket open at WHMCS regarding this for clarification too.

Hello,

I think i have made enough description about the plan in this post. And also you can find the same plan in our billing area too. So what else would do you like to know about the plan? We are ready to give what we offers, and nothing less what you see in this post. We are also providing 14 day unconditional money back gaurantee.

The plan you saw in the website was older ones, which is not doing much for us.
So we introduced new plans, and it is doing fine for us. We are in the construction of new template and so we did not edited the plans in the current template.

There are a number of servers run by us and our datacenter allows us to upgrade the hardware whenever it is needed.We are not interested in paying for additional hardware, except when it is needed. The server on which you have recently made the investigation was our newest one. The features and details of this server from http://webhostings-india.com/status/ . You can notice from the status page that the disk is hardly used, and 90% of the space is free, The server load is very low too, which indicates that the server hosts only a less domain, which i think is enough proof to prove that the server is fresh and new and the new accounts are hosted in this server. Our previous server too has got a lot of space free (more than 70% left free), but we bought a new server to make sure the there occurs no webspace scarctiy. We are continuing this each time, whenever we find that the disk usage to be more than 25%. We are in the business for past one year and never faced such problem of running out of space. And our datacenter offers us unmetered bandwidth and so we are able to give 1 tb transfer to our customers.

We have few WHMcs lifetime licences, and it is left free. So there is not much loss for us, if we gives it for free as they hosts with us.

I think you did not have a proper look at our status page. At the top you can see the link to our fourth server (server4). You can see the ram to be 4gb and free space above 300 GB as we stated in the post.

Thats all

Still waiting for a definate reply :)

But the thread here is being updated, since I included this one in the ticket, more than here;

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?p=988021

There's also some basic figures that don't add up in that one.

And it's going pear shaped
If we add 4 more disks of 1 tb storage at a cost of extra $25 for each

$25 for a TB disk?

Also blows the transfer promised, unless it's multihomed GB NIC's - don't think the CPU's would cope with that alone.

Still waiting for a definate reply :)

But the thread here is being updated, since I included this one in the ticket, more than here;

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?p=988021

There's also some basic figures that don't add up in that one.

And it's going pear shaped

$25 for a TB disk?

Also blows the transfer promised, unless it's multihomed GB NIC's - don't think the CPU's would cope with that alone.

It seems u have never heard of 10 mbps unmetered uplink. And surely there are datacenters who are providing 1 TB disk at extra payment of $25. And the CPU would surely cope with that if we installs certain addons in the server like litespeed,which we have done in our servers and it is the reason why our server is running so smooth. Check http://status2.webhostings-india.com/ to find whether our server status is bad or not.I advice you to spend some time for studying about various datacenters providing these facilities, rather wasting others time. It seems i need to teach you the webhosting. And again pls do not discover yourself new laws in webhosting without proper knowledge in it.

I'm going to put this at the top of your quote rather than have people read down to this reply.

45 X 1TB transfer clients can not happen on a 10mbps NIC (that stands for Network Interface Card) which is what you have virtually on a throttled upstream (a little less infact as the monitors and throttles take some of that)

Even half it between 2 servers - nope won't happen.

And you really should enquire as to peoples qualifications and experience before judging, unless they really do come across as uninformed :wink2:

Do you know how much CPU utilisation network traffic management requires?

For what you suggest a dual CPU board with 2 to start, not a multiple core as it will choke on bus traffic, 4G RAM is not enough to ensure the throughput of the network cache required by the system processes at that level.

Any more to add or will you either answer the questions posed, or admit bad advertising. Software licensing still to be proven and a dissatisfied client.

It seems u have never heard of 10 mbps unmetered uplink. And surely there are datacenters who are providing 1 TB disk at extra payment of $25. And the CPU would surely cope with that if we installs certain addons in the server like litespeed,which we have done in our servers and it is the reason why our server is running so smooth. Check http://status2.webhostings-india.com/ to find whether our server status is bad or not.I advice you to spend some time for studying about various datacenters providing these facilities, rather wasting others time. It seems i need to teach you the webhosting. And again pls do not discover yourself new laws in webhosting without proper knowledge in it.

I'm going to put this at the top of your quote rather than have people read down to this reply.

45 X 1TB transfer clients can not happen on a 10mbps NIC (that stands for Network Interface Card) which is what you have virtually on a throttled upstream (a little less infact as the monitors and throttles take some of that)

Even half it between 2 servers - nope won't happen.

And you really should enquire as to peoples qualifications and experience before judging, unless they really do come across as uninformed :wink2:

Do you know how much CPU utilisation network traffic management requires?

For what you suggest a dual CPU board with 2 to start, not a multiple core as it will choke on bus traffic, 4G RAM is not enough to ensure the throughput of the network cache required by the system processes at that level.

Any more to add or will you either answer the questions posed, or admit bad advertising. Software licensing still to be proven and a dissatisfied client.

The software licensing will be proved once you become our customer and it is not needed to prove to someone who is not interested in us,its just a waste of time and already wasted a lot of time for you guys. Be our customer and the licensing will be proved.

You asked me how i provide that huge bandwidth and my answer was to that question. Now i think 10mbps unmetered is more than enough in the current stage,and none of my customer is having problem with that. And also we will upgrade it too 100 mbps when it is needed and same in the case of other hardwares.And these type of upgrade is for such purposes, that is when we need extra. Why we pay for it unless it is needed, and i am repeatedly asking this question, but you guys still not understanding, what can i do more to make you understand that. And also there is no law to prevent us from buying an extra server. Please make useful comments.Once again you have proven what your qualification is.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Is it still open?

Reply to WHMCS ticket;

Posted: 06/05/2008 17:29Hi Rickie,

It's certainly not fine. What he's doing is offering illegal copies of WHMCS as there are no server-wide licenses offered

Regards,

Matt

cybergod - jeez how quiet they want to keep - are busted!

Well no law (ya think) but your breaking them, so one to go on with, licensing.
Your traceable and prosecutable. Your not bulletproof, like chinese servers.

Last edited:
Reply to WHMCS ticket;

cybergod - jeez how quiet they want to keep - are busted!

Well no law (ya think) but your breaking them, so one to go on with, licensing.
Your traceable and prosecutable. Your not bulletproof, like chinese servers.

It is unfair to make me repeat my statement again and again. And without any reason you are saying i am prosecutable. We never said WHMcs is installed serverwide.

Here is what i already stated

We have a few lifetime license for WHMcs and they are left free. It would not cause us any loss if gives it to our customers. It is for only first 5 signup (already stated in the offer).

Please do not repeat the same

Last edited:
Can you confirm with an admin your ownership of licenses?

As WHMCS say you don't have them.

Be our customer for us to do so.

What???

WHMCS themselves have said you do not have license to offer this, you say buy from us and I will prove them wrong?

You are defrauding a company my friend.

Admins to report status methinks...

Decker..... you just attacking him i think WHMCS thought that you told them if he has server wide licence. but he said he has coupel owned licences. The only way to verify these licence if he provided the domains and the licences or the licences themselves. Am i right?

Decker..... you just attacking him i think WHMCS thought that you told them if he has server wide licence. but he said he has coupel owned licences. The only way to verify these licence if he provided the domains and the licences or the licences themselves. Am i right?
You are right :classic2:

Actually they stated in a parallel post of the same offer, when questioned, that they were server wide licenses and that's how the offer could be made. Then the story changed after WHMCS was informed to owned licenses and proof would only be forthcomming if you were a client, which is still suspicious as they only would have the license details if there were any not the 'client'.

Fact is WMCS is now aware of it so end of story.

Back