• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hot Chronichosting.com Free Accounts!

Linux Hosting - Free Plan

- 50 mb
- 3 GB/month
- $FREE /month

Additional Features Included in every Plan:
Red Hat Linux 8.0
CPanel 7.0
Unlimited Autoresponders
Unlimited Add-on & Parked Domains
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited POP3 Mailbox
Unlimited Forwarding
Unlimited FTP Accounts
PHP 4.3.1
mySQL 4.0.12
Perl 5.61
Cgi-Bin
Anonymous FTP Analog/Webalizer Stats
Webmail
SpamAssassin
SSH (on request)
Custom Error Pages
phpMyAdmin
Trace Route
Cron Jobs
FrontPage 2002 Extensions
SSL (on request)
URL Redirections
Password Protected Directories
Raw Access Logs
Error Logs

To signup for this package email free@chronichosting.com

****NOTICE****
Last time we offered free accounts, 3 out of the first 10 people emailed the incorrect email address. Therefore them 3 did not get free service but the 11th, 12th and 13th person to email me did.

Please include the account name you would like (accountname.netspeedinc.com) or (accountname.chronichosting.com) as well as the password you would like. If your using your own domain, please inform us of the domain. People who do not email us the requested information will be overlooked.

Last edited:
I emailed you and got a reply saying i qualify and said i will recieve my account details shortly i still havnt recieved them i am just wondering how long it takes for to me recieve this

thanks

Originally posted by ChicagoRacing
EDIT**

Just got the email

NO MORE APPS

Does that i mean i qualify for hosting then? i did recieve the email from you :) just no account details or anything yet ;)

This is the email I got:

Hello,
We reget to inform you that your request for free webhosting was not
approved. We have currently filled all of our vacant spots. However our cheapest
webhosting plan costs a little bit more then 10 cents a day!
For $3.50 a month, we will give you 250 mb space and 5 GB bandwidth with
unlimited features! For more information signup at Chronichosting.com

John Morris
Chronichosting.com

This is the e-mail I got:

Congradulations you qualify for free webhosting through Chronichosting.com! Very shortly you should be receiving a very basic email with information on your account!

If you would like to start the process of moving to Chronichosting.com please change your name servers to server3.chronichosting.com and server3b.chronichosting.com

Your package will include 50 mb space and 3 GB bandwidth.

If you would like to have a 150 mb package, 4 GB bandwidth package you will need to refer 1 person a month to Chronichosting.com or you could purchase 250 mb space and 5 GB bandwidth for $3.50 a month

Thanks for choosing Chronichosting.com!
John Morris
Chronichosting.com

post your msn/aim and someone will contact you about setting you up with free hosting. I will have someone contact you!DO NOT CONTACT ME

Originally posted by Coolwinners
This is the e-mail I got:

Congradulations you qualify for free webhosting through Chronichosting.com! Very shortly you should be receiving a very basic email with information on your account!

If you would like to start the process of moving to Chronichosting.com please change your name servers to server3.chronichosting.com and server3b.chronichosting.com

Your package will include 50 mb space and 3 GB bandwidth.

If you would like to have a 150 mb package, 4 GB bandwidth package you will need to refer 1 person a month to Chronichosting.com or you could purchase 250 mb space and 5 GB bandwidth for $3.50 a month

Thanks for choosing Chronichosting.com!
John Morris
Chronichosting.com

Thats the same mail i recieved :confused5

Anyays my msn is im2k2@msn.com ;)

Thanks

Originally posted by persiansniper
my msn is alex_parham_r@hotmail.com :doh!: . I hope I am not to late. I need it only for one script. The script is psychostats. Need it for clan ranking.

I would suggest that you visit their website instead of posting emails here. If you notice this post was posted 5 months ago [1 more day until 5 months], and chronochosting has a user status of "guest" that means deleted...

No more free hosting. I talked to him.

Freewebspace deleted our account after we replied to a thread about how another web hosting company thought we were a non-legit company.That company we replied to was a advertiser on fws. And have since gone out of business.While we remain in business.

Do not email them about free hosting. This is official. Thank you. Still looking for someone to host for me psychostats. :crying5:

Back