• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HostUltra

Another thing I like about Section5.net (yes I am hosted there also) is that Micheal (server admin) is not in the webhosting game to make a profit. He does it because he belives in internet communities. Sure, it may cost him a hell of a lot of money to maintain his hosting. But because Micheal is a nice understanding person, post people within Section5.net volintarally use ads on their sites, so that more people can use section5 for their hosting. People are very satisifyed, well I am with the hosting that Micheal offers, and I hope that he is there for the long term.

I am also quite happy with what he offers us. Freehosting, cPanel, space and bandwith for our domains.

Anyways jason is correct, he is not in it to make money. I dont know about hostultra, if he is in it for the money or not, but i wonder if he makes a lot, so many free users with huge sites. Plus unlim space, you start to wonder if the server hasnt allready gotten a lot of chopped up files on it.

X-Istence

I don't really use my Tripod account, but I have had it for about 2 years and I used it for a previous site to do with Australian Television multimedia archives. We I have had to close very unfortunate.
I no longer use it, because Tripod have decided to downgrade my account from its original 50mb to 20mb.
I oviously haven't got around to closing the account.

Back