• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosts that Accepts Cheque's. Host for $7.95

Chirantha

Hi,

I have been asking for host that supports bank tranfer lately. But my bank is charging me (dad) $25 per money tranfer + 20% of the amout tranfered. I didn't know this :(. (Our Banks are money eaters)

I asked the Bank for a solution and they said my dad can use a Bank Draft and its like cheque. Don't ask Paypal as they don't support our contry (Sri Lanka). Also credit Card my Mom has says "Valid only in Sri Lanka"

I need the following

1. 5GB+ Space
2. 60GB+ Bandwidth
3. Cpanel or whatever!
4. Hosting of Mulitple Domains
5. Sub Domains
6. Good Uptime
7. Account Most be upgradable
8. It will take Aprox. 14-18 days for a cheque to reach USA so I will pay for 3 months
9. No Setup fee (PLEASE!)
10. Fast Server (P4 computers)
11. Payment 7.95, 8.95

Thank you,
Chirantha

Last edited:
Chirantha said:
Hi,

I have been asking for host that supports bank tranfer lately. But my bank is charging me (dad) $25 per money tranfer + 20% of the amout tranfered. I didn't know this :(. (Our Banks are money eaters)

Did you check with Western-Union in your Country, how much will they charge. One of my client, when was sending money via Western Union, from USA to Bosnia (Europe) they took him $15, so go check with them, but I don't understand why your bank is taking so much fees, at my all banks where I have account they don't charge anything.

Yeah I would suggest checking with Western Union, sending a cheque from A to B via snail mail is not very reliable. :biggrin2:

monoblue said:
Did you check with Western-Union in your Country, how much will they charge. One of my client, when was sending money via Western Union, from USA to Bosnia (Europe) they took him $15, so go check with them, but I don't understand why your bank is taking so much fees, at my all banks where I have account they don't charge anything.

I know Sri Lanka is really a annoying country. Even if I send $1 via the bank I have to pay $1+$25+(($1/100)*20). Very Worng for a bank to do that but none complanes about it.

Anyways I do belive Western Union Exists in our Contry :D. But I'm going to say two bad words if they say I'll be charged $25 fee.

We can meet all your requirements and would be willing to accept check via postal mail. If you're interested, please send an email to support at hosttitan.com for more information or visit our website--http://www.hosttitan.com

Note: this offer is a new offer because we've just purchased several more servers and are expanding our capacity. Its not published on our website and is available exclusively for a limited time.

We can give you that for 10$ a month if you use Western Union and prepay 6 months minimum.

Hello,

DigitalWorldHost.com is able to meet your requirements and provide you with a custom plan.

Plan for Chirantha:

7000 MB Space
66 560 MB Bandwidth
Unlimtied Email Accounts, Ftp Accounts, MySQL databases, SubDomains
5 Hosted Domains, 10 Parked Domains (can be upgraded later if need be)
Simple Upgrade Process
FREE Setup
100% No Over Sell Guarantee
Excellent Uptime and Support
For Only 8.45 USD/month (when paid semiannually, otherwise 9.45 USD/month when paid quarterly).

Please feel free to contact us at sales@digitalworldhost.com or visit http://www.digitalworldhost.com. We do accept certified or cashier's checks, no personal checks; however, you are responsible should the check be lost or damaged in the mailing process. Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Tang

Back