• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HostoHolic.com new look ... Please Opine !!

ideavirus

Hii,

Thanks for your valuable time to review my new hosting directory site http://www.hostoholic.com

I have launched it with a new look, just trying to make use of the space much better !!

Please do shoot in your opinion and reviews as an end users and as a hosting service provider.

Your feedback is very valuable to me.

thanks much in advance
Cheers
:)

- It gives me a feeling tt there is a hole in the middle of the page.
- Design a bigger logo or fill the header with something solid instead of white?

B+

In my opinion the logo is the most important part of the page, on your site it seems you've shoved it over to the side :(

ok i'm assuming that when you get a sponsor it will take up that whole space and touch the bottom of the navbar and host special offers and the top of the featured hosts to get rid of that white space extend the navbar so it touches the host special offers drop down box to get rid of that white space and extend or make a new logo or top banner to get rid of that white space at the top..

In fact getting rid of all the white spaces in between every section would make it look alot better.......

Back