• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

hostnine.com

totally suck...stay away from them..i order "Dedicated Servers" the sale person told me the server will be aviable within 24 hours...after all the wait i call them they told me the sever will up soon...and still wait finally they told me i am fraud.. lol

okay i am a student my address is in OR i am go school in NY and my paypal is Verified

Over all i dont think they really have the "Dedicated Servers"

still waiting for my refund $119

I am sorry to hear this happened to you. IF you paid by credit card, the address must match the one on file. IF you put your school's address the company might have thought you were fraud because the AVS flagged you. As for being paypal verified, that's fine.

But anyways, good luck in the future.

Would be interesting to hear why they called you a 'fraud'? Any reason or just thanks for the cash.

they keep tell me email the admin (which i did)..look like hostnine is fraud..dont want to refund my money..

yeah they very pissed me off when call them ask them when my server ready and they told me i am "fraud" and i told them my paypal is verified and how i am fraud..he just hang up the phone..

also they 1 800 sometime dont even work..

Last edited:
I don't understand though, if the system shows as fraud it will not take $ out of your account... so either they took it and they know you are not a fraud because they are dishonest. Or you were flagged and it didn't take $ out of your account.

I don't understand though, if the system shows as fraud it will not take $ out of your account... so either they took it and they know you are not a fraud because they are dishonest. Or you were flagged and it didn't take $ out of your account.

I think they dont have a server ready yet...they only been online just over 6 months.....i am using paypal as payment method and my paypal is verified and i have over 40 transaction...

when i told them that i am going to cancel my account..the support person (which i think is the owner) sound very happy...and if you are a hosting company and you have a client paid $119 per month and you are happy when they are cancel an account? something wrong with that..

Have you tried their forums?
haven't try that yet but i will ..thanks

I think they do have the servers ready because they are colocating.

They get their servers from teamnet.net

totally suck...stay away from them..i order "Dedicated Servers" the sale person told me the server will be aviable within 24 hours...after all the wait i call them they told me the sever will up soon...and still wait finally they told me i am fraud.. lol

okay i am a student my address is in OR i am go school in NY and my paypal is Verified

Over all i dont think they really have the "Dedicated Servers"

Plus. You ordered with us as well along time ago, our sytstem too marked you as fraud and refunded you, as our fraud detection system marked your order as 90%+ on the fraud rating.

You have a high risk IP, and the IP location did not match the address you entered and your paypal address did not match your IP or the address you supplied us with.

Back