• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HostNeo - FREE cPanel Hosting, ALL languages allowed! "Hosting Reloaded!"

Your accounts are still hosted, we are thinking of moving the accounts to another server, we don't want to have free and paid customers all on one server.

Rest assured your data is safe and we are working hard to get everything back up and running smoothly like before.

geez that didnt take long to go down!
even if it is coming back under a different name, thats a pretty bad way to start! :confused4

I signed up for hosting the other day while the site was up and I had been able to access my site until late today... I didn't change my password and my website cannot be found anymore. But when I could access my site i couldnt login. I was wondering if i had to resignup :cry2: which I hope I dont and also if the things I uploaded were still there and maybe some server work :) I hope its just temporary

Id love a reply :biggrin2:

Messup000

What

Gayble said:
Your accounts are still hosted, we are thinking of moving the accounts to another server, we don't want to have free and paid customers all on one server.

Rest assured your data is safe and we are working hard to get everything back up and running smoothly like before.

^^^^^^^ BUT IT SAYS THIS ^^^^^^^

HostNeo is back, and we've gotten rid of the trouble accounts which have caused the downtime recently. With free hosting, problems like trouble accounts are unavoidable, I hope you guys understand and bear with me on this one.

If you cannot log in to your account and you are 100% sure you have not violated any of our rules or hosted anything you think may have been either illegal or inappropriate, feel free to contact me:

support [at] hostneo.com

Signups have been reopened, feel free to signup, just make sure you follow the rules! ;)

Yahoo!....HostNeo is back....

Guys/girls...i recommend HostNeo.....very cool hosting plans and also super cool Admins!

Gayble said:
HostNeo is back, and we've gotten rid of the trouble accounts which have caused the downtime recently. With free hosting, problems like trouble accounts are unavoidable, I hope you guys understand and bear with me on this one.

If you cannot log in to your account and you are 100% sure you have not violated any of our rules or hosted anything you think may have been either illegal or inappropriate, feel free to contact me:

support [at] hostneo.com

Signups have been reopened, feel free to signup, just make sure you follow the rules! ;)

Hi Gayble,

I was hosted at your site, until it gave me a page saying

"Account Suspended"

I was wondering what's up with that man! I wasn't offering any types of download sites or such. (Adult websites ect..). I only used about 16-17 mb of my 200mb webspace. I only used about 124-130mb of bandwith (Images loading ect..). I didn't offer anything illegal said in your TOS or EULA. (nulled scripts, ect). So what did I do wrong? Or is this an accident caused because of you guys switching the servers over. A reply from Gayble will be appreciated.

Thanks,

-r0tt3n

MySql Trouble

Last Night, i did 'nt had any problems with setting up my SMF Forum.

NOw this morning, i try 'd to connect, and got this

" Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later."

Also when i try to take a look @ my dbase i get this .
"Wrong username/password. Access denied."

So when i try to restore a backup off my forum, i can see this.
"Download a MySQL Database Backup

DBI connect('mysql:localhost','root',...) failed: Too many connections at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Mysql.pm line 40 Can't call method "prepare" on an undefined value at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Mysql.pm line 502."

So something is wrong, but can not fix this :(

I had an account with them before they went down, but the account no longer works! I am scared to go back to them.

Is there any way I get get my stuff back? I had a subdomain account.

Back