• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HostMe3.com Nulled IPB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
he start being properly verbally abusive to wojtek, and rightly they told him to stick it, you should read the pms he posted, in free discussions section, makes him look a bit like a psychotic maniac actually .....

he start being properly verbally abusive to wojtek, and rightly they told him to stick it, you should read the pms he posted, in free discussions section, makes him look a bit like a psychotic maniac actually .....

The bad part is that on his profile on his site, it states that he is nearly 40 years old. I'd hate to meet a 40 year old with his maturity.

He made CyberToad look horrible!

We've just picked up a cheap license for IPB. I want to see what it's like to control because I don't like placing nulled scripts on any server. Has anyone know of a myBB > IPB Converter?

i work for a different part of the same company as amz and his wife is also my sister so i should say i know amz very well and all of you should be ashamed of yourselves. you all owe amz big apologies too as i know first hand that amz has not been on this site since a little before christmas.

around last christmas, amz's laptop was stolen and by the time he bought a new computer in january, someone had already banned his account here and he has not been back on here since. amz presently does not even have an internet connection at his new home so whoever has been posing as amz on here between christmas time and now is definitely not my brother in law and for the record, david would never say anything like the the immature post above.

ps - i don't know if my brother in law wants me to give out his email address or not but i will relay any messages when i see him this weekend and i am definitely going to tell him about this thread.

Last edited:
ps - i don't know if my brother in law wants me to give out his email address or not but i will relay any messages when i see him this weekend and i am definitely going to tell him about this thread.
3 signs of easing communications with a banned member.

He's banned. For ever. Get over it and mind your own business :)

well, not everyone without a customer id is nulled. CNlucas said ours was nulled, but he was wrong. you have to make sure it isnt, before you go reporting people. that justs makes you look like a noob, and a A$$. Make sure you have proof its nulled, or dont report. All reporting does is waste IPB time, and pisses off the person who bought the board.

I really do not see the purpose of posting it here unless your goal is to slander the company. Report it to IPB, if the board is nulled they will take care of it. E ven if you did not say it was definitely illegal you certainly could tarnish their reputation. Then again unless you are looking to cause them trouble, why are you trying to check your copmpetitors forums and posting their info here. I know I have far to much to do to waste my time doing that.

yeah man. just leave them be. if their nulled, so what. when ipb finds than their in trouble, but dont go running around looking for nulleed IPBs, and reporting them like a lil noob. just isnt right.

3 signs of easing communications with a banned member.

He's banned. For ever. Get over it and mind your own business :)

do you at least realise that im in charge of the server aswell as amz? in fact everyone knows him here and people respect him now i advise some respect since he "owns" your server on his network wich is 98% of the hosting in the web

do you at least realise that im in charge of the server aswell as amz? in fact everyone knows him here and people respect him now i advise some respect since he "owns" your server on his network wich is 98% of the hosting in the web
That is utter nonsense. Amz does not own 98% of the network that all the hosting in the entire web is on. No one does and if they did they would not be bothered with something as trivial as cybertoad.

To get respect, you need to earn it. Your *buddy* didn't earn anything but disrespect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back