• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

hostingextreme promo's down ?

It goes to a wrestling forum for me too .. But I use domain hosting on the promo account so it doesn't affect me :)

ya all of em subdomains take me to a wrestling website and etc. tho what's weird is I go to hostingextreme.com and it says at top

Your account has been created.
You can access your Web site right away using d12263.test24.jacksonvillenc.us. Over the next few days, DNS servers all across the Internet will
update themselves with your new site name. Once that happens, you will be able to access your site at its permanent address, hostingextreme.com.

I was like wtf I didn't create a account lmao!

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

Originally posted by X-Istence
looks like you guys dont have promo accounts anymore ;).

all the domain promos work. i think there is a dns problem and jon will fix soon.

Originally posted by MarlboroCowboy
ya all of em subdomains take me to a wrestling website and etc. tho what's weird is I go to hostingextreme.com and it says at top

Your account has been created.
You can access your Web site right away using d12263.test24.jacksonvillenc.us. Over the next few days, DNS servers all across the Internet will
update themselves with your new site name. Once that happens, you will be able to access your site at its permanent address, hostingextreme.com.

I was like wtf I didn't create a account lmao!

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

i dont find it funny at all ......

all accounts created with hsphere will show that page until you replace it in ftp.

Back