• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting with cpanel needed for personal site

Prat

Hey i need a secure host, someone who doesn't distribute information cause I am making a site to link up my family.

I need:

100mb (upgradable if possible)
1gb bandwith (also upgradable please)
Cpanel
Fantastico

I would prefer no posting. I don't mind registering and requesting. And ads are ok as long as they are not banner.

I am going to be searching for a while so please pass you hosts as i am always looking for good offers! If I do find a host don't stop replyin. I generally start up on new sites all the time!

Thanks!

PS I have a domain: kabra.us.to (its a us.to subdomain i got from freedns.afraid.org)

Yeh we at www.hostme3.com can offer you this.
Our severs are extrmley reliable and fast.

I feel that you would be most suited to this package:

New Site Package
Price: Free
Setup fee: Free
Sub domain included: Yes
Disc Space: 500mb
Bandwith: 5000mb (5gb)
Support: Yes via forum
PHP: Included
FTP accounts: 5
SQL DB: 5
Cpanel: Version 10
Pop-ups: None

Look forward to hearing from youy mate

It may already be too late; bit if not, you may want to check out www.5gbfree.com

The key features are:
* 5GB Space
* 20GB Bandwidth (more if you ask)
* 10 MySQL Databases
* 10 MySQL Database Users
* PHP
* No adverts
* Free subdomain
* Run your own domain if you have one

You shouldn't have to move again with us - we have a business plan that has secured at least 3 years worth of ongoing funding.

Hope that's useful.

Rob

Perfect! We can offer you ad free, post free, hosting! We start everyone out at 100 MB's webspace and 1 GB bandwidth, which can be upgraded depending on your usage and community activity!

- Lucas

Hi Prat,

we would like you to email our sales departent on sales {AT} daylightnetworks.net so that we could discuss further your needs for stable and reliable hosting needs as per your request.

Back