• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting w/PHP under $5

NinJA999

Anyone know of a site that offers hosting w/PHP under $5? (an example would be 1and1, but they don't offer PHP). I would like at least 1GB of space & 20GB of bandwidth. Also, the persons I am consulting with would like to look at hosting sites, not custom plans (as these are trusted less)--sorry. Thanks!

EDIT: No more replies needed

Last edited:
Are you looking for hosts to post offers if they are available or do you want recommendations?

For $4.47/month, NeonCube Internet Solutions can offer you:

PHP 4.4
MySQL 4.0.25
1 GB Disk space
20 GB Bandwidth
cPanel + Fantastico

Any other info you need? Since this is a customized plan, please contact sales at sales@neoncube.net. Please reference Promotion Code [NJA-111105].

phpinfo()

Last edited:
I think they are looking for recommendations rather than offers Tree NC. Also, they specifically said they didn't want a custom plan...

You should also post your bandwidth requirements.

Edit: Can you confirm whether you are also looking for offers NinJA999.
Hosts that already offer the plan

Last edited:
How much space and bandwidth are you looking for?

He edited his post to say that he didn't want custom plans. Sorry for that though.

Tree NC said:
How much space and bandwidth are you looking for?

He edited his post to say that he didn't want custom plans. Sorry for that though.

Thats ok...forgot to mention it.

Offers, but not custom ones. I edited my first post to say my bandwidth requirements

Hi NinJA999,

TJR Networks can offer you 1000MB of space and 40GB transfer per month for US$119.99 annually (or $89.99 if you order this week and enter the promo code fws11). I know it is slightly above your budget but it is worth paying a bit extra for quality. If monthly payments are essential please contact us before you order and we will see what we can do. Our packages include PHP and mySQL support, CPanel with RVSkins, Fantastico, Spam Assassin and more. All of our hosting plans now include a 99.9% uptime guarantee and a 15 day no questions asked money back guarantee.

If you have any queries about this offer, please feel free to contact us via PM, email or post a message in the 'Pre-Sales Questions' section of our support forums. :)

Senchi Host can offer you our Senchi-2 plan.
1 GB SPace
20 GB Bandwidth
Direct Admin Control Panel
Unlimited Domains, MySQL Databases, PHP installed.
Price:
Original $9.95/month
For you: $4.95/month

Check out everything Senchi has to offer with our Senchi-2 plan at:
http://www.senchihost.com/index.php?page=sharedhosting

If you are interested you can e-mail us at sales@senchihost.com with this link and we will immediatley ship a special coupon code just for you. This isn't a custom plan but it is discounted just for you if you choose to take on this offer.

We are not resellers and we have experience in the business since 2001.

Hello,
I represent LytenHost LLC. I'd love to make an offer on your needs. But first a little bit about us. We've been in business since October 2004 (Formally, AlternaHost.Net), we have great uptime, blazing fast servers and connections and best of all we never OVERSELL ANY of our services like most hosts! Don't get oversold! Make the perfect decision, Choose Us!

Basic
1,000MB of storage space
45,000MB of data transfer
cPanel WITH Fantastico!
Unlimited Sub-Domains
Unlimited Email Addresses
Unlimited mySQL Databases
Unlimited Technical Support
5 Addon Domains and 5 Parked Domains
Daily Backups!
Free Online Site Builder Included!
Free Website Promotion Included!
Free Website Uptime Monitoring Included!
Free $100 Yahoo!/Overture Credit Included!

Only $4.66 / Month | ORDER NOW!

If you'd like to modify the above account or create a completely custom account to fit your needs please don't hesitate to contact us by accessing our site at http://www.lytenhost.com

All our plans include PHP as requested. You may read a recent review found here

Value Virtual Package

• 2000MB Diskspace
• 50GB Bandwidth per month

Price per month $4.95
[View virtual plan information]

Payment via Paypal, Visa, MasterCard or American Express

All come complete with:

• 14 day money back guarantee • cPanel Pro • Advanced spam protection

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us

Fax 0870 7058518 | Email sales@duportonline.com

Hi,

We can offer you 2GB Web Space, 30GB Data Transfer, PHP & MySQL, Unlimited POP3, Fantastico + Cpanel & much more.

For only £5.49 per month or £54.99 a year.

For more information Pm me or contact via msn.

Back