• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

hosting ur own domain???

bozley05

NLC
NLC
:confused2 yeah, well the smiley says it all. one of my current domains is just cloak forwarded via mydomain.com to my web hosting account. i want to know if there is a way i could host my own domain without show the long url links???

Do you mean you want to host something on your own space using your own IP? Cuz you can just download and install Apache onto your computer.

Originally posted by John Shaft
Do you mean you want to host something on your own space using your own IP? Cuz you can just download and install Apache onto your computer.

Um, I have a paid web hosting account with my ISP which used to be used for domain hosting before the domain i previously used expired. so it may have its own ip, coz its a "virtual web server account"

Originally posted by bozley05
Um, I have a paid web hosting account with my ISP which used to be used for domain hosting before the domain i previously used expired. so it may have its own ip, coz its a "virtual web server account"

Virtual Web Server Accounts Don't require a static IP.

Back