• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting site, take a look..

Bravo, bravo, bravo...great job, i love your website, it loaded fast, but i don't know if 56k dial up users will be able to do the same

The flash is ok in this case but the text is hard to read on the right side of the flash box (the box where you scroll to read more). Change the font. The colors are kinda boring.... Use some loud colors to bring it up a bit. Maybe on the menus, when people hover over it, make it change to red or something. The light grey is hard to read on the white bg.... other than that looks ok.... I don't see why the flash shows images which I think are irrelevant to webhosting..

Though the flash is creative,it's not necessary in my opinion.
Please make your page as simple as possible.

It's nice to see a hosting site not based on a free template :)

I don't like the sideways-scrolling box on the homepage- personally I would prefer clickable arrows which will work just as well with the style in which you have written the info. I don't like the headers in the boxes the font is too hard to read.

The logo on the white pages (terms/news/etc) looks very grainy and it is in that font I don't like again.

You've spelt Welcome as weclome on the home page, and on the terms page you have ad's which should be ads, or better still adverts.

I'm also not a flash-fan, but I do think that the flash animation works well (and quickly), and I do like the colour scheme.

display your hosting features on the main page
there is a lot of white space at the bottom
the flash presentation is good. think again about the horizontal scrolling in the frame

It's nice to see a hosting site not based on a free template :)

I don't like the sideways-scrolling box on the homepage- personally I would prefer clickable arrows which will work just as well with the style in which you have written the info. I don't like the headers in the boxes the font is too hard to read.

The logo on the white pages (terms/news/etc) looks very grainy and it is in that font I don't like again.

You've spelt Welcome as weclome on the home page, and on the terms page you have ad's which should be ads, or better still adverts.

I'm also not a flash-fan, but I do think that the flash animation works well (and quickly), and I do like the colour scheme.

Oops, i'll change that spelling mistake aspa :p

Asap

Thanks everyone

I think the sound is overkill and the page takes quite awhile to get fully loaded up. Flash is indeed overused but overall not too bad

One word, get rid of the music, when your trying to evaluate different hosts you need to concentrate, that music wont help, in fact it will drive people away, get rid!.

Was that what I was listening to? Wow, yeah definently take the music off. I thought my computer was a bit dopped up at the time :p, anyways not bad, not bad. Don't like the color scheme, and I don't think that should be considered a hosting template. Looks like a casual, open source template to me :p...I'd say put your plans on the main page :)

Goodluck with everything else :p

Like most of the others have said, definatley loose the music. Apart from that I just feel there is a bit to much white space. Other people may think differently but that's just my opinion.

Back