• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting site design

LaurusVexillum

Hello :)

How would you rate the design I created for my hosting website (out of 10 please).

I went for a pretty simple overall layout, mostly using CSS, rather than images. The site looks best in Firefox, Chrome or Safari. Not too sure about Internet Explorer, I used quite a bit of CSS3 which the current release of IE does not support (although I believe IE 9 Beta does support it).

Site: laurus-vexillum.com

Thanks guys!

Evening,
Since you are asking, honestly your color scheme is well not the best, the menu at the top is very hard to read, your graphics look very "Word" or "MS Paint" library like. Also take off the ad in the middle of the page, makes you look very unprofessional. If it is a customer or another company of yours, make it a featured site, looks less like an ad that way. Also your three main boxes, don't align center it looks just odd. Also pick one or two fonts, I can see at least 5 different font.

Sorry to sound harsh, but you did ask. :)

Thanks,
Anthony

Evening,
Since you are asking, honestly your color scheme is well not the best, the menu at the top is very hard to read, your graphics look very "Word" or "MS Paint" library like. Also take off the ad in the middle of the page, makes you look very unprofessional. If it is a customer or another company of yours, make it a featured site, looks less like an ad that way. Also your three main boxes, don't align center it looks just odd. Also pick one or two fonts, I can see at least 5 different font.

Sorry to sound harsh, but you did ask. :)

Thanks,
Anthony

Thank you, criticism is a good thing :p.

May I ask what browser you were using?

Back