• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting scripts

rapmaster

where do these webhosts get thier scripts? I'm setting up a network and plan on using one computer as a dedicated host and I need to know where I can find a free script that can do the fallowing:

control file size
control file types
control max account size
creat directorys
upload to directorys
non-automated signup (I want to be able to detemine who gets an account)

If anyone knows where I can get a script that can do the above or close to it, please let me know! Thanks

Make it yourself...or buy homefree from solutionscripts.com. That or you can do all of this using Linux + .crontab

your a big help, anyway I'll have to do a little reserch before I'd be able to write my own script, I'll probably make that my next big project, I've already writen search scripts, news scripts, counters and all sorts of other little scripts, might as well do this, hummm maybe I'll just make a mod of home free......

haha, it pays to know CGI sometimes.

We don't support hosts who use warez/cracked software. You will not be able to post a URL/be listed in the data base, if you are using the software for hosting. Not that you were going to, I'm just mentioning it.

lol

Nah dont worry about me posting a link cuz I'm using a hacked script, I know its not good but I'm only gona be using it for my and a few colleges who are lookin to pay me for dedicated hosting :biggrin2: gona make a lil bread off dis

Back