• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting Required

killaklown

Alright, i have 2 domains i need hosting for, both are related to gaming (next-gen)

#######First Request#####
Space Requested: 100mb
Bandwidth Requested: 2gb+ for now
Ads: Yes, text ad in footer 'Hosted by:________'
Domain: www.360Gate.com
PHP
Mysql (2+)
Emails (5+)
FTP

#######Second Request#####
Space: 100mb
Bandwidth: 2gb+ for now
Ads: Yes, text ad in footer 'Hosted by:________'
Domain: www.TalkGen.com
PHP
Mysql (2+)
Emails (5+)
FTP

First one (360Gate) will be a forum for the xbox 360.
Second one (TalkGen) will be a forum for the next-gen games (xbox 360, ps3, nintendo revoultion)

Im currently hosted with beyondhost.net or something well ill just say, not proffesional. I know it is free hosting but when the host goes into your cpanel and changes your login, thats just messed up. (i know that because the last one in my cpanel was not my ip, lucky there was a recover password for one of them, but then that was disabled).

I lowered the bandwidth from 5 to 2 so i can get my forum up and out there. But would need it upgraded as it get popular (and i should start paying when i get it popular if the site is making money)

Last edited:
http://hominghost.com/forums/

m pretty sure you created an account on our forum but never did make a post.

I would offer you the following:

500MB Space
5000MB Bandwidth
cPanel 10 + Fantastico
10 MySQL Databases
10 FTP Accounts
10 Email Accounts

All this provided fully free with no ads at all. This is possible because I have just cleared up some space on my reseller account and I am able to offer you this. In the future all free accounts will be moved to a dedicated server but it is not possible for me to afford that at this point in time as i already have 3 servers reserved for paid accounts.

PM me with your domain, username and desired password. Your account will be created within a few minutes of receiving the information.

dont know, i didnt have time to advertise. i got the forum up went to the cpanel to add an email and the password was changed.

Back