• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting Required

Fried

I will be needing web hosting within the next couple of weeks. Here are the features that I need:

• 1GB Space
  • 50GB Bandwidth
  • cPanel (up-to-date)
  • 1 mySQL Database
  • Apache with mod_rewrite
  • GD Library
  • PHP

The web host must have at least %99.9 uptime. I don't have a budget in mind, but the cheaper the better. I don't mind if your company oversells by a small amount. I will not accept new companies, I will check the whois of the company's domain to retrieve the creation date.

The web host must have a working e-mail server. I have been with so many hosts that have a non-functional e-mail server.

The web host must have a decent internet connection and CPU speed. I will be using the web hosting to host a website that is over 1 year old.

Last edited:
Hi Fried,

If you have a site which requires a good load of traffic, I recommend you state the amount of traffic you currently have flowing. Actually, last thing you want is oversold hosting if you are worried about host not being able to handle your traffic.

I do have a plan at my premium service with CPanel, 1GB space and 50GB with all the requirements you posted, at 12.99 USD per month. (Might vary higher if the site consumes much server resources)

Best wishes

Hi there Fried,

I'm pretty sure we've got just the package for you :)

We're called 'Executive Host' (original, heh?) and we have been in the webhosting business for just over 2 years now, since 2004.

We match everything you want from your new host; PHP 4.4.2 aswell as PHP 5.1.2 as a CGI (.php5), Apache mod_rewrite enabled, the GD library installed, a fully working POP (SMTP) mail server and cPanel 10 as standard.

All of our packages offer unlimited email accounts, MySQL databases, subdomains, FTP accounts and you can even host as many sites as you want on the one account (unlike many other hosts).

We don't currently offer any packages with 50GB bandwidth, but I can create a custom solution for you based on our AdvancedA package which would include 1GB space and 50GB for $60 USD annually or $5.50 monthly.

Our server has an uptime record of 99.95%, monitored since late 2005.

Feel free to ask me if you are unsure about anything.

You can check out our site at http://www.executivehost.co.uk

Regards,

Michael McNeela (aka Calamitie)

Last edited:
Thanks for the offers. I will make my decision soon.

Keep the offers coming in. :)

Last edited:
Goodday Fried,

We here at Trexhost have a range of services available, at almost unbeatable prices, all packages are on a super fast 8 processor xeon server, and we also have a 99.9% uptime guarantee in two years; Not to mention the excellent customer support.

We have this to offer for you:

All of the above mentioned,
5GB Space,
50GB Bandwidth,
Unlimited mySQL DB's, FTP Accounts, Email accounts etc,
CGI, Perl enabled, Sendmail enabled, Safemode off,
PHP 5,
Fantastico,
Support: Live Online, IM, Toll Free Phone
30 Day Money Back Guarantee.

And unbelievably - This package is just $4.99 / month.
No catches, no glitches, no hidden terms, just good quality supported hosting.

Interested? PM me.

Hey Fried,

Check out PWRHost's Advanced Package,
5000 MB Space
50 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Email
Unlimited MySQL Databases
99.9% Uptime
Apache with mod_rewrite
GD Library
PHP 4,5
Only $4.99 Per Month

UnlimitedWebHost.net can provide everything you need and more, for a very competitive price of £1.00 per month, paid yearly so all you have to pay is £12 per year!
Here are the plans features:
1 GB Storage
10 GB Transfer
5 MySql Databases
All other features + the features you require
Although we do not use cPanel, we have our own custom control panel that has every aspect of functionality as cPanel if not more, meaning we do not have to rely on third party software.

I can easily give you the following for $5.00 per month:

1 GB Space (upgradable)
50 GB Bandwidth (upgradable)
cPanel/Fantastico
25 mySQL Databases, Email accounts, subdomains, etc.
10 Addon/Parked domains
Apache with mod_rewrite and other mods
Latest GD Library
PHP
Much more...

I do not oversell and have been hosting for nearly 2.5 years. I always make sure everything works personally as I hand pick clients to enable me to provide great service and support without bogging down my servers. Please PM me if you are interested. Thank you.

Hi,

I think this package fits your needs but first lets clear this out of the way:

A snap shot of the first 2 domains placed on my server.
I am Got Canyons and the number 2 domain is the first domain i have hosted. Please pay close attention to the dates:
You can find the snapshot here-> http://www.gotcanyons.net/gchost.jpg

Hypercycle:
•Storage=3Gigs
•Transfer=56Gigs
•Price=$8.99 per month USD
Order here: http://www.gotcanyons.net/hosting/packages.htm
All Webhosting plans come with cPanel/Fantastico/cPanelPro/RVskins

Our Major apps for Webhosting:
WHM 11.0.0
cPanel 11.1.0
cPanel Pro 1.0
RVskins 7.58
PHP 5.2.0
MYSQL 4.1.21
Apache 2.0.59
Zend Engine v2.2.0
Zend Optimizer v3.2.0

Hello, I Offer the following for $3.95/month

4 GB of Space
60 GB Of Bandwidth
Cpanel with Fantastico/RVSkins
Unlimted Domains Hosted
Unlimited MYSQL Databases
Unlimited SubDomains

Details:

We have been up since Jan 18, 2006. http://grabyourhosting.com/order/ is the order form and we offer community forums, instant messenger support, live chat, email support, & a ticket system for support. Please submit a ticket to sales by going here: http://support.grabyourhosting.com You can pay via Paypal, 2Checkout, E-Gold & Storm Pay because we want everybody to be able to purchase our hosting services.

Last edited:
Hello Fried

We can offer the following

Beginner Hosting Plan - $4.99/mo
3,000 MB Web Space
50 GB Bandwidth
cPanel
Fantastico DeLuxe
RvSkins
E-mail Accounts: Unlimited
FTP : Unlimited
Subdomains : Unlimited
MySQL Databases : Unlimited
PHP4 & PHP5
99.99% Uptime (100% till now)

Normal Price : 4.99$
Order Now : [strike]4.99[/strike] 2.49$ NOW! for first month

Hello,

According to your requirements, we would like to offer you our Gold Package

5GB Disk Space
50GB Bandwidth
cPanel
Fantastico
Unlimited Domains to host
Unlimited Addon/Subdomains
Unlimited POP3/SMTP Accounts
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Apache with mod_rewrite
GD Library
PHP 5
24x7 Email, Live Chat & Toll Free Phone Support
99.95% Uptime Guarantee
Instant Account Activation
£54.99/Year

We accept payments via Paypal.

I will not accept new companies, I will check the whois of the company's domain to retrieve the creation date.

I will be using the web hosting to host a website that is over 1 year old.

Just because a domain may be new, doesn't mean the host hasn't been around longer. Many hosts rebrand (meaning they change their names) so that the company could have been around for a few years yet the domain may have been only registered recently. Just letting you know so you can reconsider how to check how long a host has been around.

Good luck in your search

we have what you want

Hi Fried

I think we have what you are after with:
Disk space: 1gb
Bandwidth: 50gb
Cpanel & unlimited features

Please contact me at
IM: dave@easyforumz.com (emails unavailable)
Email:sirmillman@yahoo.co.uk
I look forward to hearing from you.

This would be a custom plan, to look at our standard plan click here

Cost:$7/month

Thanks

Back