• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting required for gaming purposes

stealth92

Hi. I am here to request a web host that meets the following criteria:

I would need pretty much of the following:

cPanel Hosting :)
1GB Space
10GB Transfer
Very good/fast connection (For fast download speeds of files; not a big issue though)
Shell Access (SSH)
FTP Access
MySQL (With PhpMyAdmin if possible)

3 Subdomains
24/7 Uptime
PHP/MD5

Edit: BOLDED features means that i really need it. PLEASE try to allow my request. Sorry if i sound greedy, but then again PLEASE. :)

Purpose of request

Ragnarok Online Web/CMS/Forum with regards to the RO Server/RO-Related Support & Disscussion. In addition, I am also planning to host a ragnarok online server on this webserver. (in which makes it somewhat like a VPS). Because of this, clients/patches/patch files will be uploaded too at the webserver. Thus, i would need a fairly good/above average download speed to apease the players. As for the space and bandwidth i may also need to probably ask for more in future. depending on how things are proceeding.

If i am asking for too much, do remind me. I could probably ask for less and add text links, banners or even pop up at the sites. If need be, maybe even giving credits to the host in and out of game. I have also left my email adress so that i can be contacted in case there are any queries/requests.

Please post anyway so i can roughly know what you can provide me with. I hope i don't sound greedy with all the requests from above :angel:

Contact
Email/MSN: jelly-world@hotmail.com

Last edited:
So your asking us to allow you to host a gaming server, this is web hosting requests. You may want to clarify.

I did not read that too thoroughly, but like I said, no shell, and you prolly won't get it for free, which you will need to run a gameserver and administer it properly.....so I'll host the discussions forums and sites if you can find a sponsored gameserver from elsewhere....

Yeah I do not mind hosting this site as long as we are not hosting the server for the game. Here is my plan I offer::

Synced.org Hosting Package One
- 250 MB Space Can be upgraded once approved!
- 2 MySQL Databases Can be upgraded once approved!
- 15GB Bandwidth Can be upgraded once approved!
- 5 FTP Accounts
- 2 Addon Domains
- Fantastico which offers you the ability for One-Click installs of Forums, Shopping Cart systems, Web Blogs (like Blogger!), Image Galleries, CMS Web sites, Web Site templates, And so much more!
- PHP 5.x
- 99.9% Uptime!
- cPanel - Industry leading control software.
- 5 POP Email Accounts (up to 10 mailing lists)
- HTML - CGI - PHP - mySQL - PSQL - Custom Error pages
- NO File Size Limit
- You select the ad to display of ours - only one is required.
- You may use your own ads (visist www.ads.synced.org for info)
- Quality Support

Interested in learning more about synced? Visit http://www.synced.org

Please when you fill out an app, if you do, use the country code "SRC" and in the description say you are from FWS

Hello !
www.ahost.ro can offer you what you have requested !

Please pm me With:
NAME:
EMAIL:
DOMAIN (or subdomain):
Description:
LINK BACK TO THIS THREAD:
PS: NO Shell Access (SSH)
Regards !

In reply to the above posts:

I have a hosting account (both paid and free). I know for SSH in free webhosting accounts is nearly impossible. For the paid account, it allows SSH. But it is too much hassle to set up. I have to fax my passport to the admin. As for as i am concerned, the web isn't paid by me. It was paid by the server admin which i was helping in that point of time. And now, having lost contact with him, i am unable to activate the SSH for the paid account.

I could not pay due to parental problems. (You know nagging and stuff:tired2: ). So i hope that you would not be offended in anyway but SSH is really important for my current project.

Back