• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremyyak

I am looking for something like this:
80 to 100 GB Transfer
800 to 1000 MB Disk Space
cPanel

For about $3 or $4 a month. I want a host that has been around for awhile. I cannot pay annually. And I would also like a link to your uptime if you have it.

Thanks!
~Jeremy~

Hello,

Wicks Hosting can offer you a choice of the following:

750 MB Disk Space
50 GB Monthly Data Transfer
Unlimited Features
$4.99 / mo

800 MB Disk Space
80 GB Monthly Data Transfer
Unlimited Features
$6.99 / mo

Wicks Hosting is a premium web hosting provider committed to providing quality service. All of our plans come with our 99.9% Uptime Guarantee and 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.

We have been around for over a year (you can check whois), and have had monitoring for several months: Uptime Stats (100% Uptime)

If you are interested in any plans, please contact us at the link or phone number below to have us create this custom plan for you. You can use coupon code save25 to save 25% off your hosting purchase.

If you have any questions please feel free to open a sales or support ticket at http://www.wickshosting.com/helpdesk/ or contact me via PM.

Never mind, someone close this thread please.
I'm tired of messing around with hosts that can't stay up for two months :S

~Jeremy~

you need to raise your budget and go with a premium host. The price you are looking to pay is the range where hosts come and go like crazy

I can assure you that plenty of the hosts at this forum have been around for a long time.

We personally have 6 months under our belt (as a different name) and have no plans of stopping any time soon.

DomainCrave
MMM.. That's Good Hosting

The package I have listed below will be perfect for your hosting request.

Advanced Package
+ 2,500Mb Webspace
+ 30Gb Bandwidth
+ Unlimited Features
+ Top Notch Support Base
+ 98% Uptime Guarentee
+ cPanel & Fantastico
$4.95/Monthly
More Packages
Order Now

** Custom Packages are available on request please contact us for more information.
** We accept Paypal, CreditCard, and Money Order.
** We have been hosting our clients since September 2005.

Want to Contact Us?
http://DomainCrave.net/support.htm

Thank you for your interest in our company,

IGCHosting.com(Impact Global Communications, LLC) has been around for 6 years! Starting with database and web development and moved 5 years ago into the hosting arena.

You will find people that have been in business for a long time - just need to ask for that when quoting. :)

Also I agree- you may need to raise your budget if you want a reliable company.

Thanks,
Adam

Never mind, someone close this thread please.
I'm tired of messing around with hosts that can't stay up for two months :S

~Jeremy~
Maybe you can start a new thread with your set requirements. Decide on an ideal time a host should have been in business, that their whois should reflect it and report any posts that don't meet your expectations :)

Closed as requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back