• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting request

pad

Hello! :)

My host at ahost.ro just died on me... :( So I would like to request hosting please. Requirements:

At least 100MB Space
At least 20GB Bandwidth
CPanel with Fantastico
MySQL

I can add a button or a link to the host site in the footer of every page and in the sidebar of the site. We might be able to negotiate the use of ads on the page.

Please only offer if you are reliable, as I've now lost my entire site because of my old host going under. Thanks in advance.

If you want a host that doesnt die on you, visit our website and apply for hosting. Its worth it.

Zac

Sz free 500:
500 mb space
20 gb bandwith
5 mysql databases
1 ftp accont
5 subdomains
5 addon domains
5 emails

460 x 60 ads OR 15 posts/month in SZhost.info forum

Sz free 500:
500 mb space
20 gb bandwith
5 mysql databases
1 ftp accont
5 subdomains
5 addon domains
5 emails

460 x 60 ads OR 15 posts/month in SZhost.info forum
That sounds reasonable. Can I trust you with my site? You're not just going to shut up shop like the other host I had? I'm very disappointed about that as I had no backup. How many other people do you host?
If you want a host that doesnt die on you, visit our website and apply for hosting. Its worth it.

Zac
You sound reliable, but is there a catch? What do you gain from it?

Hey, we can help you out. If you want to see if we're reliable take a look at our main site. http://valve-hosting.com

We'd require just 15 posts and our server has just been paid up for 12 months

Thanks for the offer but you don't offer enough bandwidth for what I need. I need 20GB bandwidth, but only about 100MB space. I can use Google Adsense to support a host though.

Thanks anyway. :)

You seem a pretty genuine person, so I'll offer you what you want. I've already given out a custom package. And we're genuinly reliable. We're not just setting up and closing shop, we will be a long term host for all of our customers.

We've been up since 25-June, yes not long, but we intend to stay up longer than that.
If you're interested in WebExtension.net Hosting, then reply that you want to test us out. And I'll tell you all the information you need to know for your account to be created. And yes, a text link will suffice to be placed on your main page only! You can upgrade your plan if you use up your resources.
---

If you do not choose us, then find a good host to host your website ;)

Ahost.ro Is Up Again And Your Site Works.

Sorry About Downtime :( . ( It Happends In The Moment you Think All Is Fine)

Back