• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting request less than 1MB space, 2GB traffic only FTP requested

estado3

Looking for a permanent host for a homepage of mine, space is minimal less than 1MB, and traffic is not expected to exceed 2GB a month.
A site hosted with cpanel would be nice but not compulsory, only request is that it is hosted in the US or Europe, and it has FTP.

Since the requirements are minimal, I would hope no advertising would be placed, or Post to Host.

Thanks

Last edited:
well you can just use our trial plan for that 200 megs 1 gig of bandwidth (free), and I could probably bumb you up to 2 gigs of bandwidth for free, and if you ever need more, you can always upgrade to 1 GB space 5 bw for just 15 points (about 5 posts) one time fee (you make those posts and you never have to post again :p)
our servers are really.
http://forum.rackfree.net

No post to host? Things cost money you know. Well Hostingz places no ads on all sites hosted for free.
FH5
500MB Space
1.5GB Bandwidth
20 Posts one off

We have cpanel, mysql, php, ftp, unlimited databases and subdomains, and fantastico.
Upgradable bandwidth on request.
More Information Here

things do cost money, yes. His requirements are ridiculously low and is well warranted for no ads/pth

Looking for a permanent host for a homepage of mine, space is minimal less than 1MB, and traffic is not expected to exceed 2GB a month.
A site hosted with cpanel would be nice but not compulsory, only request is that it is hosted in the US or Europe, and it has FTP.

Since the requirements are minimal, I would hope no advertising would be placed, or Post to Host.

Thanks

Hi there,

Our plan is a little bit of an overkill for you, but we will still be happy to host you on our 10GB.ws free hosting. :)

Offering...

10 GB space
500 GB bandwidth
LP control panel
US-based server
1 FTP Account
No ads
No post2host

www.10gb.ws

Back