• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting Request for science website

Dark Matter

Hey!

I'm starting a new science site soon and i am looking for a stable free host to host my files :)

I would prefer Cpanel but any hosting panel will do :)

This is the specs i am looking for at this moment in time....

100mb space
3gb bandwidth
PHP/Mysql
Domain support (.co.uk)
No Ads / Forum Posts

As the site gets bigger and more content is added i would like it if i would be able to upgrade if possible at this stage i don't mind posting a few one of posts your forum to get the upgrade unless it's a big upgrade like 15gb bandwidth i will be willing to stay active on your forum.

Thanks for your time :)

BLNetworks

BLNetworks can offer you
  • 2GB Webspace
  • 20GB Bandwidth,
  • 3 MySQL Databases,
  • Domain Parking

plus more in return for a text link ad.

For more info about the features of this plan, check here

We can do that for you at No Catch.

No ads, no posts, and you can host your own domain.

Let me know if you have any questions, and good luck with your search!

Not a huge request, but no payback to the host is not a good way to get started Aaron.

Do you have a site at the moment? You mention a .co.uk

I think we can host it no problem but we do require a small ad (just a little static one that can be worked into your site style), no posting or anything else like that required.

Upgrading again is easy enough to do, but again we wouldn't do it for forum posting as I could never understand that one!

So basically - yes we can host you, I myself have a degree in Physics & in Maths, and a few other bits too. So just let us know if a little ad is acceptible.

Best Regards
Rickie
Web-Spot.co.uk

Back