• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting Request (CPanel)

bidpt

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a free cpanel hosting without any P2H feature because i won't have time to post.

I'm mainly looking for a stable company that can provide the following resources:

Space: 2Gb (at least)
Bandwidth: 20Gb or more if possible
MySQL: 5
.htaccess enable
Addon domains: 2

I can put ads if asked for.

I will upgrade my free account to a paid one once i finish my website (shouldn't be more than 2 months).

I'm also interested in a company that can upgrade my account to a vps if i want later.

My website will be an online store similar to ebay.

Please, leave here you're offers. I'm looking for an stable company.

Thanks and sorry for my english

Hello,

We have free cPanel hosting without any P2H requirements, and no advertisements.

We are a stable company guaranteeing 99.99% uptime, and will provide you with the following.

Space: 5GB
Bandwidth: 10GB (your request was 20GB or more. The 10 GB is a soft limit, and we can work out a custom plan for you if necessary)
MySQL: unlimited
.htaccess enabled
Addon Domains: Unlimited

We offer Xen and VMware VPS hosting, so if you should require a VPS in the future we will certainly work with you on getting you exactly what you require.

You can easily convert this into a paid account when you feel the time is appropriate.

Our signup form is at http://www.cybernetik.net/modern/. Just click the "cPanel Sign Up" link that is next to the "Free Hosting" line and you will be all set.

If you have any questions, please let me know here or at support{at}cybernetik.net.

hey there,

we can offer you 2 free months of our shared hosting package available at http://turesweb.com/shared-hosting.html just let us know when you sign up so we can clear out your invoice. since you'll be on our shared solution, you won't even need to display ads :)

we do offer great vps accounts when you are ready to upgrade

Back