• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net

Hosting only at 2.5$

hussain

New Member
I think its in a proper place, you can see the words which i have got from this site where my post is located.

.Webhosting Offers
Webhosts can advertise what they offer. One new thread per webhost and week only
 

MN-Carl

MN-Carl
NLC
Originally posted by hussain
Thanks chicken
Your saying thanks ........ for what ?

He just wanted to know what i mean by " this should really be moved to the offers forum"

as your advertising something .. which is classed as an "offer" rather than a request.
 

hussain

New Member
Friend i said thanks for his informations that i posted in proper place,

Please reade belov words then you will think that i have posted in proper place.

.Webhosting Offers
Webhosts can advertise what they offer. One new thread per webhost and week only

(Webhosts can advertise what they offer) read these word carefully.

Please dont mind my any word because mine english is not very good.
Thanks
 

Bruce

Well-Known Member
NLC
Re: Re: Hosting only at 2.5$

Originally posted by cdudeuk18


This should be in the "offers" forum .... really.
Are you smoking something? :confused2

It is in the offers forum.
 

MN-Carl

MN-Carl
NLC
Re: Re: Re: Hosting only at 2.5$

Originally posted by Phrozen
Are you smoking something? :confused2

It is in the offers forum.
It was in the paid hosting forum ......

Chicken moved it
 

Chicken

NLC
NLC
Originally posted by cdudeuk18
It was in the paid hosting forum ......

Chicken moved it
According to the notes (which there aren't any), when I click on edit thread, it indicates it was here all along and was never moved. When a thread is moved, it shows who moved it, when it was moved, and where it was moved to. Maybe you made a mistake but regardless it is where it should be.... thread topic:

Originally posted by hussain
Hosting only $2.5 per month, please visit www.apnihosting.com for more details.
 

stu

boogie with stu
NLC
Re: Re: Hosting only at 2.5$

Originally posted by Chicken
According to the notes (which there aren't any), when I click on edit thread, it indicates it was here all along and was never moved. When a thread is moved, it shows who moved it, when it was moved, and where it was moved to. Maybe you made a mistake but regardless it is where it should be....
ah well, all that squabbling over nothing... :rolleyes:
 
Top