• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

hosting needed

UnregisteredUse

Hey

i am in need of hosting about 1 gigabye space and >= 50 Gig bw monthly. I get around 800-1000 visitors a day and growing. I can put pop-unders/ad programs and redirect the revenue to the hoster. If anyone is able to host this, please reply.

Thank you.

Nobody is going to offer you that even if your site is popular. You'd probably be paying $300 a year or more in the paid hosting for those stats.

Somebody should really register that domain, and have a fake hosting page, and when you finally go to sign up, it says "0wned" :)

Jeez... you not browsed some of the requests here then? :smile2: 50GB of bandwidth? Money don't grow on trees. :confused2 Is the site you're referring to on your profile? If you're seriously sucking in 50GB of transfer and 1GB of webspace, seriously, a free host hosting your 50GB of items, if it goes down, it's all gone. Free hosting is not as reliable as a paid one. People here have to pay for 20, 30, 40, 100GB of bandwidth...

Your request is one that is impossible to get. :smile2: Just to clarify things, people are struggling to get 1GB of transfer a month on free hosting.

Back