• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting needed

hip_hop_x

I am looking for 100-300mb space, with atleast 15gb bandwith. I prefere cpanel, but i'm fine if i have acces to phpmyadmin and ftp. Coderi.ro is the domain that i want to host, it will be about programming, website + forum.

Waiting for the offers.

I can offer you 500mb 50 MySql DB's 50 of all Features

25 gig Bandwidth.

Sounds cool?

PM Me

*Sponsored by servbyte*

99.99% uptime, fast servers, Quad Core Systems, high Ram.Fast connecitons

I am looking for 100-300mb space, with atleast 15gb bandwith. I prefere cpanel, but i'm fine if i have acces to phpmyadmin and ftp. Coderi.ro is the domain that i want to host, it will be about programming, website + forum.

Waiting for the offers.

In case you are still looking for offers, 40gigs.com would be happy to host you. :) Here is what we offer:

40 GB space
1000 GB bandwidth
Layered Panel with phpMyAdmin and FTP

http://www.40gigs.com

sorry TSO no offense but your website is kind of laggy, is loading slow, i want something faster.

I agree with you there. We are in the process of performing server upgrades, which makes things run a little slowly. It will be back to normal within a few days.

Have a look at our free hosting offers at http://afreewebhost.com. After reading your request, it seems our Free Plan 2 would fit you best. It includes:

Free Plan 2:
1GB Disc Space
20GB Bandwidth
Requires 1 text link, and 1 180x150 or 117x50 ad

It includes CPanel/Fantastico, unlimited features, 99.5% uptime, 24x7 support, and a lot more! Full features list.

If you have any questions at anytime, you can contact us in the live chat on our website, our contact form, our forum, or our backup help desk.

Thanks for reviewing our offer, and we wish you the best of luck in your search!

well 1 link isn't a big problem on ads, and posting only if forum has active members and doesn't require more than 50 posts...

Back