• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting Needed for Shopping Cart

aggiedude

I am looking for a very small package - something to the tune of 500mb space and 10gb of traffic, I can no imagine I will have much go on. It is to host a shopping cart and my only requirement is PHP. Looking for a cheap, yet stable host who has been in the business for a few years.

aggiedude

I am looking for a very small package - something to the tune of 500mb space and 10gb of traffic, I can no imagine I will have much go on. It is to host a shopping cart and my only requirement is PHP. Looking for a cheap, yet stable host who has been in the business for a few years.

aggiedude

We actually have some one click installs for shopping carts.

We have the following:

• Zen Cart
  • osCommerce
  • Cubecart ( I would recommend this, they have come far in the years I have used them and it is powerful)
  • Agora

Here is a link to our control panel so you can see what it is like and where our shopping carts are located. http://tlchosting.co.uk/eXtend.htm

For our hosting we have some big, powerful but cheap packages that we can offer you. Please take a look here http://tlchosting.co.uk/paidhosting.html please note we have a 1 month free coupon active at the moment you can see on the paid Linux hosting page.

If you have any problems or questions you can contact us in may ways here http://tlchosting.co.uk/contact.htm

Cpanel hosting
1000 mb disk
10,000 mb transfer
all major features , shopping cart

$2.5/m only

for details please visit shopaserver.com for excellent cpanel hosting and ecommerce solutions

Our personal plan will meet your needs perfectly: Can use Fantastico to install shopping cart scripts (included)

Personal
* 1 GB Disk Space
* 10 GB Data Transfer
* 30 Sub Domains
* 30 FTP Accounts
* 30 MySQL Databases
* 30 Email Accounts
* 3 Mailing Lists
* cPanel Control Panel - Latest Version With Timely Updates
Monthly: $4.95
Semi-Annually: $28.22
Annually: $53.46
Order:
Personal Package

Let me know if you have any questions.

Mark

Shared1

• $3.95/mo
  • 1,000MB Disk Space
  • 20,000MB Monthly Bandwidth
  • Cpanel 11, Fantastico, Softaculous
  • Instant Setup!
  • Secure - Order Now
--- You can install Zen Cartos, Commerce, Cubecart, Agora by one click using our auto script installers within cPanel control panel.
--- Above plan comes with raid protected storage.
--- We use php as default extension on our servers.

Our Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed.
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 15-day money back Guaranteed.
We Accept all Major Credit Cards, Paypal, Alertpay and MoneyBookers.

Free Domain Names!
Get cpanel web hosting and a top level (.com, .org, .net, .info, .us, .name, .co.uk) domain name for free! If you pay for an account annually, There will be no extra cost for domain names.

A custom offer:

cPanel w/ Softaculous and Fantastico(to install most popular cart scripts automatically for you)
Litespeed powered servers
No overselling Guaranteed
Space: 1gb
Bandwidth: 10gb
Price: $1

Please pm me for details .
Best Regards

Insanity Networks has been online since May 2005, we are hosted on 2 VPS servers, we can offer you the following...

Space: 10GB
Bandwidth: 60GB
Features:Unlimited
*** We will install and configure/customize any PHP script for you at no extra cost.
*** Free www.yourdomain.us domain
Price: $10/Month

---
Johnathan Snyder
Owner, CEO

OBOSOR.COM would like to offer you

1000 MB Disk Space
10000 MB Band Width
100 each features
Cpanel/Softaculous/Fantastico/Instralation
R1Soft Backup
99.9% Uptime Guarantee,
30 days money back guarantee.

Price: $1.5 mo.

More Info

Hi aggiedude!

Being a webmaster and updating several popular websites myself, I know how difficult and time consuming host searches are. I'm very excited to announce that you can finally get the hosting which is designed by real webmasters for other webmasters like you. DimeReseller, established in 2005 and acquired by web software development company in June 2010, now offers premium shared and reseller hosting packages designed to meet and exceed professional webmaster needs.

I believe that Standard package perfectly suits your hosting needs (it's simply perfect for shopping carts):

***PACKAGE DETAILS***
- 500 MB disk space
- 5000 MB monthly bandwidth
- 1 hosted domain
- 5 parked domains
- Instant activation
$1.50 per month and lower!

Our team is aware of enormous competition between today's webmasters, and we realize that money-saving now is more important than ever. If you order ANY package for 6 months, you get 1 month free. Or order the same package for 12 months and get 2 months free.

It's no secret that in some situations you may need a very special service to satisfy your hosting needs. If it happens, build your own hosting package at a price you want to pay!

We understand that you may still have additional questions or comments, so please simply contact us, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. You are welcome to reply to this thread, send a private message, or submit contact form and one of our friendly sale representatives will be glad to answer all questions you may have.

Hi Aggiedude.

=====================================================
Company: 2WDHost | In hosting since 2003
URL: http://2wdhost.com | Customer testimonials: HERE | Servers uptime stats: HERE
=====================================================

Our Pack One plan should suit your needs:

500mb space. - Yes. 1024 MB space.
10gb of traffic - Yes. 11 GB of traffic.
My only requirement is PHP - Yes. We have PHP 5.2 installed at the moment.
It is to host a shopping cart - Yes. You can install the desired shopping cart, or use one of the shopping carts included in Fantastico which is available with all of our plans.
| Price: from $2.34/month to $24/12 months (which is about $2/month)
| Details: http://2wdhost.com/hosting/plans/pack-one/

IMPORTANT:
| We provide FREE REMOTE backups with all the plans! (Details)
| We do not oversell! (Details)
| We can transfer your site(s) from the current webhosting provider for free! (Details)

Feel free to contact us anytime. We are here to answer!

aggiedude

I know you are probably being bombarded with web hosting offers. However I thought I would respond anyway, currently we are running a great promotion (sign-up for one year of web hosting, get the 2nd year free on any of our single domain name hosting packages). You can view our packages on our home page (http://www.F-G-G.com). We can support your shopping cart no problem.

If you are interested in signing up or have any questions, just send me an email to Fernando@FernGullyGraphics.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello,

We have the perfect plan for you that includes many 1 click install shopping carts (OScommerce, Zen Cart, Cube Cart) via Fantastico. We recently hit the 100 customer mark so we are very reliable unlike many cheap hosting providers.

Starter Plan

200MB Disk Space
2GB Bandwidth
Free Setup

Only $1.00/month
Only $11.00/year < 1 Month FREE
<ORDER NOW!>

Included Features: Free/Instant Setup, No Overselling, cPanel, Unlimited Features (FTP accounts, email accounts, mailing lists, sub-domains, auto responders, MySQL databases), Fantastico, Spam Assassin, Customer Error Pages, Website Builder, Web Statistics (AWstats, Webalizer).

Can Run/use: HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP 5, Perl, Python, SSI, CGI-Bin, Cron Jobs, Ruby On Rails, .htaccess, PhpMyAdmin.

Learn more about our Professional Web Hosting plans or read some of our Client Testimonials.

Regards,
Jack

We can offer you our following linux hosting package

2GB Disk Space
50GB Bandwidth
cPanel 11
Fantastico Deluxe
Host Unlimited Domains, Unlimited Subdomains, Unlimited Park Domains
PHP 5.2.13, MySQL 5
Multimedia enabled
Weekly offsite backups
No overselling guarantee
100% uptime guarantee

Only for $4.95/month

For further details and order kindly visit: http://www.occeanic.com/webhosting.html

Please check what Sibername.com can offer for you
http://sibername.com/en/canadianwebhosting/
# Free rvSiteBuilder
# Free WebSiteMatic SohoLaunch
# Free Joomla CMS
# Free Virtue Mart Shopping Cart for Joomla
# Free Premium Support
# High Availability Servers
# 10 Spam & Virus Free Email Address
# 3 GB Web Space
# 10 GB Monthly Traffic
# Design and upload by Dreamweaver, FrontPage or any HTML Editor
# Ruby on The Rails
$5.75 per Month

Please contact us support [at] sibername.com

aggiedude,

I'm very sure that Weblyte can fulfill your web hosting needs. Take a look at what we have to offer you according to your web hosting request:

Plan: WebKit - Discounted
Storage Space: 2GB
Data Transfer: 20GB
Latest Stable cPanel + Softaculous + SiteBuilder
Domains Hostable: 1
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Nightly Backups!
Instant Setup!

Price: $1.75/mo

We did take into consideration your request for a 500MB/10GB package however we like to provide our clients with a bit of extra "cushion" for their web hosting needs. This deal will be available to you for 72 hours from the time of this posting. FYI, we have been in business for over 2 years now.

Please shoot me a PM to get started.

=========================================
Server Professional

* 15.000 MB Disk Space
* 50 GB Bandwidth
* Free Domain Name
* 100 MYSQL
* 100 FTP
* 100 E-Mails
* 100 Subdomains
* 100 Addon Domains
* cPanel X 11 / WHM