• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting Needed for Popular TV site!

STreak

Hi, Everyone!
I'm looking for a free webhost that would like to host my TV site, we basically make programming content available to users. However we do not host any videos or any such content, we are completely legal and we only require the following:

30mb of Space (we really only need something like 5mb, but I'd rather have a bit more just for some lee-way in case we expand) - this space is ONLY used for
-FTP
-PHP support
-As much bandwidth as possible, I'm not expecting anything big since we're not hosting videos or anything (just php and html files), but I don't want to run in to the issue of being out of bandwidth.

Finally, I'm looking for a host that will not force us to put their ads on the site. Instead of putting ads on the site, I will plug the web host with free advertising as much as possible.

This means that the webhost that hosts us will receive frequent advertising on the site, including testimonials to the greatness of the host (on a regular basis). Because of the popularity of the site, others looking for hosting will be sure to read our praises of the host and will surely seek out information from that host. Essentially, we will provide you with free advertising.

Clearly not all hosts will be looking to host us because we wish not to run ads, so we're looking for a host that would be willing to help our experiment and possibly even willing to participate in the site itself. Lastly, the site will run an image that says powered by: [hosting company name here with link].

Sorry for such a long post, but I just wanted to clarify - and post4host isn't preferred. Thanks for the time :wave:

Hi, My brand-new hosting service "Diverse-Host" would love you to host your website, all we ask in return is that you put up a 125 X 125 clicksor ad from us on each of your page, you get to choose where it goes, as long as the visitors can see it, we are cool with it (Bottom of the page, left side, right side, top, middle, you choose). We will process your hosting request within 24 hours and if you ever run into problems we have our online live support when it is available and we will do our best to have any problem fixed within 24 hours. Here is our free plan's details:

1GB Space
10GB Transfer
25 MySQL Databases
100 Email Accounts
10 FTP Accounts
25 Parked Domains
25 Addon Domains
100 Sub-Domains
CGI Allowed
Front Page Extensions: Yes
Cpanel: Yes
Fantastico: Yes
Price: 100% FREE
Catch: 125 X 125 Clicksor ad on each page (You choose where it goes!)

Upgrades are given upon request! NO POSTING REQUIRED EVER!

www.Diverse-Host.com :usflag:

STreak we'll host your site.

No adds at all.
50b space 1GB Transfer
CGI Allowed
Front Page Extensions
Cpanel
Fantastico
IP Deny Manager
Full list can be found here,
http://au.uwhosting.biz/index.php?act=plan&p=first - Replace the space, transfer, price and addons with the amount you see here.
full php support and 1 FTP account. You can even use your own domain name (You can use any domain or subdomain with DNS Control)

Contact me with a PM if you want this. Thanks.

Last edited:
By the way, you can use up to 50 of you own domains with Diverse-Host, we even allow you to use .uni.cc domains. Might not be ad-free but the best deal for high quality, high traffic websites.

We also have LIVE SUPPORT!!! If you have a problem we will be there to help you out.

:beer:

Last edited:
Go and check out x10hosting.com for free plans that have up to 2.5 GB of space and 45 GB of bandwidth! All plans come with fully loaded cPanel! To help aid you in signup, here is the x10hosting.com Signup Process.

Some of these plans require banner ads or text link ads, it depends on what you choose. During signup you will see the requirements for each plan

Last edited by a moderator:
When I built websites in the past I registered for them and never got a reply back, I used their form 5 times in 2 weeks but no reply. Diverse-Host accepts all aplications if you fill them out correctly, and if they are incorrect we will ask you for more information instead of not replying.

Back