• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting information

Hurting

I see a lot of people recomending Myacen but I have left them an email earlier today and I haven't heard back from them. Does anyone have a phone number for them?

I am currently using EZnet tools (no laughing) for my hosting but they can not provide me with any server side supprot or SSL for some of my pages.

I am very new to this and would like to have some input on what I need to ask hosting companies.
For example:
1) What is the transfer and how does it impact my website
2) Can I have certain pages secured for my website and how is it billed, cost more?

All help is appreciated

50Megs
200 email accts

Originally posted by Hurting
I see a lot of people recomending Myacen but I have left them an email earlier today and I haven't heard back from them. Does anyone have a phone number for them?

http://www.myacen.com > look there

I am currently using EZnet tools (no laughing)

LOL ROTFL , sorry ;)

for my hosting but they can not provide me with any server side supprot or SSL for some of my pages.

I am very new to this and would like to have some input on what I need to ask hosting companies.
For example:
1) What is the transfer and how does it impact my website

Data-transfer is data .. transfered .. hosts limit you on the amount you can transfer in 1 month .... usally in mb or gb ... it'll cost you more to go over them.

2) Can I have certain pages secured for my website and how is it billed, cost more?

by using SSL .. you'd have to store there pages on a ssl host though ... myacen can do this i believe

All help is appreciated

50Megs
200 email accts

QUOTE]

We are having problems sending emails to some clients within the uk, canada and the usa. Rackshack tells us this problem will be soon resolved. You should have received your email by now though if not I will ask for an update to the situation.

Originally posted by Myacen Network
We are having problems sending emails to some clients within the uk, canada and the usa. Rackshack tells us this problem will be soon resolved. You should have received your email by now though if not I will ask for an update to the situation.

I try to send Myacen an email from their contact us page and I am getting an error message saying not all of the information is on the form is completed though it is. Can someone else try to send them a message from the contact page to let me know if they are having any success.

Back