• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting gaming websites...CPM?

blasted do companies email you if they decline you? Why are us Gaming networks always over looked! simply CPM programs can't be that hard to obtain can they?

Originally posted by StreetWarz
Try CMG Enterprise Try them they pay $.10 per 1000 flat rate.. kinda new company but so far looks good.
Better than Compact Banner even though CB is $.20 per 1000.

CMG = raw impressions,
CB = Unique Per Advert.

does CMG have a rep. on these boards? I thought I remember seeing one a while ago. sadly I did not recieve a reply within 1 buisness day, and am getting tired of being rejected (especially when we are serving like 4,000-7,000 pageviews a day)

Feels like I am always waisting my time and money

Have you ever tried writing to any big companys like nintendo or something?

Just an idea

And also what you could do is run your impressions on a banner exchange and then selling them?

Just another idea lol

Originally posted by MindRash
Have you ever tried writing to any big companys like nintendo or something?

Just an idea

And also what you could do is run your impressions on a banner exchange and then selling them?

Just another idea lol

heh, Nintendo doesn't care (I asked a long time ago LOL)

2nd idea is an idea, but i doubt anyone would want to "buy" my impressions. geez... that would be quite a number though wouldn't it? aren't most banner exchanges 1:1 ? i could be selling a few thousand impressions a day to someone heh, not bad. But wouldn't it be easier to just 'buy" somoene impressionso n my network?

CompactBanner also does 468x60 banners...not just those large frame ones.:) I know what you mean about the gaming network trouble, I run a gaming network myself..and the only ads I'm running are for ClixGalore (.08 cpc), CJ (2$ perlead) and CompactBanner (.20-41cpm). Hope this helps, tell me if you find any good CPM companies..

Right now I am working with Advertising.com making about 50 cents a day, not bad for about 10,000 banner impressions a day...im fairly impressed, and representatives are assuring me that revenue will increase as their "banner program" finds the best rates and bannners for our sites...

Back