• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting for those who deserve it

Ha ha, thanks Jan. Yes, if you are offering Unlimited hosting and such...why can't you host yourself?

He he, well I guess no one deserves it. Really, I'm just looking for some good sites that need quality hosting. These hosting accounts are worth about $5/month...but I am offering for free.

It's strange that not many show much interest, as this offer will last...whereas many of the other offers are kaput after the first month.

Well, i was thinking if you can host www.brusi.tk (or www.gamextra.com/brusi if stupid .tk stops working like usual :angry2: ). Our current host, gamextra.com has a really crappy server. It has DAILY RESETS! ack! seriously! They (not gamextra but their stupid (paid) host) reset the server every day!
This site is of small group consisting of me and a couple of my friends, making pretty basic yet fun games in programs like flash (i personally know VC++, mfc, ddraw, and some opengl but they don't and i don't wanna work alone). The site is basicly in English. The only part in hebrew is one forum on our board (currently hosted elsewhere ever since gamextra's phpbb got ----ed up. so now i installed ib for us on a temp server) we have just because the group is originally from israel (i moved to the US a year ago) and many of our visitors speak Hebrew and some of these have trouble with english so we have this forum so we can reach them.

anyway, do we qualify? :D

Great. I'll pm you my email and IM handles. I would like to make the server transfer as fast as soon as possible.
As for bandwidth, I'm not really sure how much we will use because currently our server doesn't supply us with a way to monitor bandwidth. But i think we won't be using anything close to 5gb a month (which you claim to be offering there). But we did get a significant increase in unique traffic lately. You can check our tracking stats, there's a link to it on our site. Oh, and i forgot to thank you, so.. uh.. thank you :) .

Back