• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting for proxy

joyalfernandes

Need to host proxy sites.. These are using very little resources at the moment as this is a new network.

currently i have 2 site which each one gets around 500 and 880 uniques a day.

Looking for 100mb of space
50+ gigs bandwidth (I want it to be a monthly limit no daily limits)

Will need to have the ability to increase bandwidth in the future. Or be able to provide VPS in future. Would be easier to stay with company during the change to a VPS or managed dedicated..
must accept auto payments thru paypal.
Pm me your prices.. and uptime stats also

We here at Cascade Hosting can offer you all this!

Disk Space 150 MB
E-mail addresses 10
Traffic 100 GB
Domains 3
E-mail Aliases 20
Subdomains 10
FTP Accounts 1

All for $4.00 a month which will be payed in one annual fee, no setup included, for $48.00.

Paypal accepted, approved, and advised.

You can also upgrade when needed and our uptime is going on 8 months. Unfortunately we don't have an uptime monitor for you to be linked to.

Please contact me at Administrator@cascadehosting.net if you're interested!

Cheers! :beer:

Hi

I'm a webmaster myself and i'm currently hosting.
Bigproxy.org,screwmyip.com,proxymenow.com.
They are hosted at my hosting company wrzhost.com,we have a german datacenter and great uptime and speeds.

last 3 days were very tough for me , i got more than 2000+ uniques and 30+gb bandwidth was used, so please let me know some good offer with good uptime..
thanks

Gold Plan
Space: 50GB
Bandwidth: 50GB
Add On Domains: 20
Unlimited Sub Domains
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Email Boxes
Unlimited MySQL Databases
£6.00 a Month!
Order

Just be sure that the webhosts making you the offers are able to host proxies without suspending you halfway through. You will end up losing more money that way.

Back