• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting for newsletter, with 1 mysql database, php, and cronjob

estado3

Hi,

I am looking for hosting for my bi-monthly newsletter, no ads or post to host.
I have a newsletter (all opt in), and I would like to email my subscribers once in a while without worrying that my host will suspend my account for sending too many emails.

I would need php, 1 mysql database, and the ability to run cronjobs.
Ftp would be nice but not required.

If anyone has a spare allocation just for email hosting only with php, mysql, and cronjobs, do email/private msg me a user/pass of your choosing. My list is a few thousand large, and I will happily advertise your hosting (or a site of your choosing) with each mailing. You are free to inspect the email to guarantee it is not spam, and conforms to ICANN regulations.

Thanks,

actually there is a lot of free alternative hos running a newsletter.
example, google groups is 1 of the best option rather than you host the newsletter yourself.

If you choose to go with a hosting option we would be more than glad to host you over here at Simply hosted. For our hosting information plans goto http://simplyhosted.info/?page_id=8 . Our free plan is obviously free and has 750MB's along with 15 of most features. Just a reminder to make sure users get a confirmation e-mail and it doesn't become a spam letter.

Back