• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting for Logo

iLucas

NLC
NLC
If anyone is interested in creating a logo for my newly opened free hosting, I'd be very appreciative.

I'd be willing to give free hosting services in exchange for a logo.

If you're interested, please send a private message.

- Lucas

Lucas, what are the spec's of the hosting package? Just wondering about it.

Also, what kind of logo do you need?

I am just a little confused. You are offering free hosting, for free and you want someone to design you a logo so that they can have your free hosting from your company that already offers free hosting to people who don't design you a logo?

I would recommend either offering something else for the logo or posting the specs of the free hosting account that you will offer the person who designs the logo.

I agree with Paul there, I'm not interested in hosting, as I own a VPS. But I'm just interested in what logo your after.

Also, why offer free hosting, what if that person who designs it already has hosting, then what can you offer instead?

Adz.

I am just a little confused. You are offering free hosting, for free and you want someone to design you a logo so that they can have your free hosting from your company that already offers free hosting to people who don't design you a logo?

I would recommend either offering something else for the logo or posting the specs of the free hosting account that you will offer the person who designs the logo.

No, I may have confused you. Every package we offer, except for the lowest (25 MB w/ 1 GB) is post to host. I was going to give a package completely free, no posting, no ads.

Either way, the logo is no longer needed.

However, I appreciate the interest.

Back