• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting for Joomla! testing

mark1221

Hello,

I will be developing a Joomla! based website in the near future and I need a temporary host where I can host the website to show the client.
Space and BW requirements are minimal. I only require an automatic install script to install Joomla! for me (like cPanel or Fantastico).
Also, I don't know whether or not it matters, but the site will be in Hebrew. So if the Joomla! installation requires some sort of extra modules to support RTL languages that would be necessary too.

Thank you.

Our Free Plan
Control Panel - cPanel
Storage - 110MBs
Bandwidth - 5GBs
Max FTP Accounts - 5
Max Email Accounts - 5
Max Email Lists - 5
Max Databases - 5
Max Sub Domains - 5
Max Parked Domains - 5
Max Addon Domains- 5
Features & Addons - A+
Linkback - No
Forced Ads - No

interested, select this plan @ http://primegalactic.com/free/

We can offer you this:

Free Plan
1500 MB Disk Space
15 GB Bandwidth
5 MySQL Database
15 POP3 Email Account
5 Parked Domains
5 Sub-Domains
5 Add-On Domains
Free .CO.CC Domain
Free .CZ.CC Domain
Softaculous Auto Script Installer
cPanel Control Panel

Hello,

I will be developing a Joomla! based website in the near future and I need a temporary host where I can host the website to show the client.
Space and BW requirements are minimal. I only require an automatic install script to install Joomla! for me (like cPanel or Fantastico).
Also, I don't know whether or not it matters, but the site will be in Hebrew. So if the Joomla! installation requires some sort of extra modules to support RTL languages that would be necessary too.

Thank you.

Glacier Host can offer you the following:
128Mb Disk Space
3Gb Bandwidth
1 of each Feature (database, ftp account, etc)
No ads or posting required

Sign-up here

Back