• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting for emails

kjavia795

I own a website called easymazuma.com and I have a memberbase of currently 1400. My host only allows 100 emails sent per hour, making it impossible for me to send out site news and other emails. I usually only send out emails once a week or so, but I need a place where I can do this. I will need maybe 100 mb space with 100 mb bandwidth and 1mysql server with cpanel preferred... this will only be used to send out emails to my memberlist about once a week. I do not send out spam.

Hello,

TorXCom.com would be able to offer this to you on our Toronto Based Network for $50/year.

You would actually get:

1GB Space
10GB Transfer

If your interested let me know and I will shoot you off the order link and you will be able to sign up.

Hello!

http://crazyhostingdeal.net can offer you a plan suited for your needs

Custom Plan
••••••••••••••

» Storage: 100mb
» Bandwidth: 1gb (Minimum i can offer)
» Control Panel • Elefante: Free Scripts Installer
» 30 DAY MONEY BACK + 99.9% Uptime Guarantee + 24/7 Support (LIVE Chat, Phone, Tickets, E-mail)
» 10 E-mail Adresses (Webmail+POP3/IMAP) • 1 FTP Account • 10 Subdomains • 1 MySQL Databases • 2 Mailing Lists & much more!
» PHP 4+5 • MySQL5 • Ioncube & Zend Optimizer • ImageMagick & GD Library • PERL • Python • SSL Certificate Generator • Frontpage • Dreamweaver MX

The only things charged for in this price is Webspace, Bandwidth And The ability to have 1 Domain Name Hosted on your account.

All for just: $3.50 /mo. Free Domain & Free Setup!
Instant Account Activation!

Please PM me if intrested as we do not offer this plan on our site. If youu need some more webspace we can add a couple of 100's mb for no extra charge

Daniel Lagerman
Crazyhostingdeal

Last edited:
I can offer you the following, for only a "Hosted by" link on your site.

Basic

Disk Space: 100MB
Bandwidth: 1024MB
FTP Accounts: 2
Email Accounts: 2
Email Lists: 2
Databases: 2
Sub domains: 2
Park Domains: 2
Add-on Domains: 2
More Info

Hi there,

Webhost-Warehouse.Com can offer you the following to suit your demands.

Disk Space: 500Mb
Bandwidth: 500Mb
FTP Accounts: 5
Email Accounts: 5
Email Lists: 5
Databases: 5
Sub domains: 5
Parked Domains: 5
Add-on Domains: 5
Control Panel: Cpanel

All this can be offered for $1 per month, if you are interested please let us know and i will make a package for you in our billing system and send you the link.

Regards,

Jordan Mclay

Hello,

DigitalWorldHost.com can offer you a plan to fit your need and budget. We have been online for more than 2 years have an excellent uptime. You can view our uptime and reviews at http://www.webhostingstuff.com/compa...WorldHost.html.

Custom Plan:
200 MB Space
1 GB Bandwidth
1 FTP, mySQL
1 SubDomains and Parked Domains
Unlimited E-mail Accounts
1 Addon Domains
cPanel 11 + Fantastico Deluxe
All for only a "Hosted By:" on your site

If you are interested please send an e-mail to sales@digitalworldhost.com, or pm me because this is a customized plan.

Best wishes and regards,

Yuxuan
www.DigitalWorldHost.com

We have a shared plan just for you.

Geek Rack Gold
4 gigs space
80 Gigs Transfer
Unlimmited emails

Click the Geek Rack Gold (above) to see more information on product specs.

Oh and use promo code $ave to save 1$ off your first month.

Is there a reason why same day delivery of e-mail is not quick enough as the mail would be delivered, assuming only one email per week to 1400 members, in 14 hours maximum.

I ask as most hosts 'should' keep mail sending maximum quite low to catch spammers before too much damage is done, you've said your not so I'm not pointing that at you :)

If you do need a mail only account I can then post an offer for that withlimits lifted.

Almost all replies look like made by mindless drones, with nobody even reading the OP. This place looks like filled with zombies watchig Oprah all day and posting on commercial breaks.

Well a lot of times I offer special cashout bonuses, and I need to get the word out quick. And I expect a lot more members soon once my advertising begins. So I need an efficient way to send news. So if you could offer me one decker that would be nice

Well a lot of times I offer special cashout bonuses, and I need to get the word out quick.

Okay that makes it an essential :)

Our standard MINI plan would do for you $3.50/month, http://www.web-spot.co.uk/client/order.php and to get the mail limit increased just log a support ticket with this thread address copied into it and we'll raise the limit to 2,000/hour to start with. When you have more members simply request an increase again and we'll bump it up 1,000 at a time for you :)

Back