• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

hosting for asp.net and php

Status
Not open for further replies.

inverse

Hi i was wondering if anyone could provide me with asp.net hosting with php support and database support mssql/mysql

500mb +
bandwidth 10gb +

and the ability to pay yearly.

Thanks =)

Hello,

This is Ankit from Tamranda.com

I can offer you this ::
500 MB Space
20 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited MySQL DBs,
Asp.net, PHP
1 MsSQL DB, Helm
Unlimited Everything else

All for $5.5/month or $65/year

Feel free to ask any questions you may have,

what version of php and when i compile my asp.net application it has dll files in the bin directory - will i be able to use these?

Hello,

We would like to offer you our Windows Silver Plan

800MB Disk Space
10GB Bandwidth
Hosting Controller
15 Domains to host
Unlimited Sub-Domains
Database Support - MS SQL 2000 & MySQL 4.1.21
Server Side Scripts - ASP.NET 2.0 & 1.1, PHP 5
24x7 Support
99.95% Uptime Guarantee
Yearly Price £49.99

Should you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me.

Hello,

We would like to offer you,

Windows Standard
800MB Space
25GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited MSSQL Databases
Unlimited MYSQL Databases
PHP 4.4.2 & PHP 5
ASP/ASP.NET/XML
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
24/7 support (Ticket, chat and toll free phone support)
30 Day Money back
Price £74.99 a year

For more info contact us through our website or pm me.

I don't think he is running asp on a linux box - and Cpanel does not run on window servers.

Additional information: There is software that will allow you to run asp on linux servers, but they are not reliable - and the software is not free.

If you want a reliable solution for asp.net continue to look for a windows hosting.

when i compile my asp.net application it has dll files in the bin directory - will i be able to use these?

if you are running asp.net 1.1 - just make sure you upload the dll to the bin folder. AND be sure you have the bin folder in the same location as you do on your test server/computer.

If you are running asp.net 2.0 - you don't need to compile your asp code - but if you do - do the same as you would with 1.1.

I would recommend looking for hosting that has both asp.net 1.1 and 2.0. For future enhancements. I would rather recommend look at programming in 2.0. Programming in both - I find asp.net 2.0 much better - with better functionality.

If you are still looking for hosting - we can offer you a shared plan. Please visit our site: www.igchosting.com . Choose any plan and we will include 1 MSSQL database.

Any questions please let us know.

Thanks,
Adam

Hi there.

http://www.pghostinguk.com/ would like to offer you our GOLD Package.

Gold:
500MB Diskspace
15GB Bandwidth per month
3 Domain Hosted
5 Sub-Domain
PHP versions 4 and 5 installed
ASP.net versions 1.1 and 2.0 installed
6 MySQL 4 Databases
6 MySQL 5 Databases
1 MSSQL 2005 Database
25 POP3 Accounts with IMAP and Webmail
10 FTP Accounts
Monthly: £3.00 per month
Yearly: £30.00 per year

Payment can be made either monthly or annually by Paypal.

Hi i was wondering if anyone could provide me with asp.net hosting with php support and database support mssql/mysql

500mb +
bandwidth 10gb +

and the ability to pay yearly.

Thanks =)

Hello

You can take a look at our Value Plan:

- $5.00-$5.99 Per Month Depending on Payment Option
- 750 GB of Monthly Bandwidth
- 30 GB of Disk Space
- 100 Sub-Domains
- 3,000 FTP Accounts
- 60 MySQL Databases
- 3,000 POP E-Mail Accounts
- Unlimited Mailing Lists
- PHP

You can see more features at: http://www.serverpro.com/plans/value-specs.htm . :)

Hi,

Our Windows Plan as below :

Plan Name: HW500
Support Any Domain Names
Space: 500MB
Bandwidth: 5000MB ( 5 GB )
Mailboxes: 40
FTP Accounts: 5 Only
Add On Domain : 3
Sub Domains: 40
Support : ASP, ASP.Net 1.1 / 2.0 and PHP
MSSQL Database: 50 Dbs
MYSQL Database: 50 Dbs
MS ACCESS : Unlimited
Control Panel: HELM 3.2
24 x 7 LiveHelp Support

Price : $5.00 USD Monthly
Price : $58.00 USD Yearly

PAYMENT METHOD : Credit Card, PayPal, E-Gold, Moneybookers or MoneyGram.

For more info, please visit: MyLabuan Hosting

argh, too many to choose from, i will get back to you tonight... at work at the moment so i cannot really be on here...

i guess i was being a bit gready thinking of the whole 30gb web hosting package... do i really need that and would it actually be realiable for that price.

My previous post was deleted as it didn't state it was a custom offering.

500 Mb Disk Space
10 Gb Monthly Data Transfer
Hosted on a UK based Windows server
MySQL 5
PHP 5
ASP.Net 1.1 and 2.0

Cost Monthly = £6.95 +vat
Year = £64.95 +vat

This is custom offering, please visit www.diyhosting.co.uk to place your order

i guess i was being a bit gready thinking of the whole 30gb web hosting package... do i really need that and would it actually be realiable for that price.

A host can't trash another host's offer, but... have a think about the costs of running a server and a company to support the server (how much would you work for?). If you look through the dedicated requests that will give you an idea of the hardware costs. Do the maths as part of your selection of your new host :)

your right there - i think i was being way to gready into what i want... I think i need to re-sum up my needs and prehaps make a new host, i am currently learning asp.net so i dont think i really need that at the moment, as i'm running what i make mainly on dev pc's locally =)

i dont mean to offend any of the offers here, some of them look really good, and maybe in the future i'd consider you. I am going to close this down and start a new thread with my ACTUAL realistic needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back