• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting for a IT/Web Developing Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmie32

Hello all, I'm here to request free hosting!

I would like free hosting for a IT/Web Developing/Programming Forum. It also is a global station for many open-source projects. Me and my friends are going to make this the best community project ever!

I need a partner that can provide me flexible hosting. The Space and Bandwidth Required will increase as the forum grows. Of course, what I can give to the host is the following:

- Text Linkback to the Webhost on the bottom.
- A small horizontal ad banner on the top of the forum.

I can't do post2host.
What I would like is the following (to start):

100MB Space
5GB Bandwidth
1 MySQL Database
cPanel or DirectAdmin.

Thanks!

Hello,

I can offer:

250 MB diskspace
5 GB monthly bandwidth
cPanel account along with its features
Fantastico
5 MySQL Databases
No ads. No forum posts.

Please email free{at}topqhost.com and include a link back to this thread.

Hey jimmie, if it doesn't work out there i'm more than willing to help you out! Just shoot me a pm!

[HW]Dan, thanks! I will contact you soon if TopQHost does not work for me.

I replied to the ticket now, TopQHost, please answer me!

Jimmie,

We will continue back and forth conversation with the ticket you opened. No need to update both the ticket and this thread for each response.

Thanks TopQHost, but because I know Dan better because he is a friend of mine before, I used HostWoot. Sorry for your inconvenience and I wish you a good luck with your webhost.

Moderators, please close the thread now. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back