• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting files on external servers? script may be?

yesar92

Hi all,

I was thinking lately of hosting files and as I am running y site on a free host that gives me up to 300Mb free space and doesn't allow me to host files through uploading like imagshack or RapidShare , I thought that I could may be host them other external servers by using a script that allows my members or visitors to upload files like they usually do on regular sites like rapidshare but the files will not be uploaded to the same sever (I.e. my host!) but to another server that I can configure , of course this comes with full control over these files that are uploaded.

I don't think or imagine such a script but if there , can anyone tell me weather it is there or not and link to it.

And if there is no such script anyone know a person/organization/site who would code it?

Thanx

Hi!

You should try Amazon S3 service. There are some scripts out that use the Amazon S3 service. It fast and you can host as much files you want. You just pay for the traffic.

Back