• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting company going under - Offer for exsisting hosts

TravisL

Okay fellow hosts here's the deal,

Due to un-forceeable circumstances, I have decided to close down. Most of you have seen me launch, seen me grow, and now see me plunder. I have the following up for grabs:

-4 domains (lenixhost.com, tdlhosting.com, evolutionfaction.com, and mtscripts.com)
-1 Paying client equaling $20 (pays for 5 gigs of space, 15 gigs of band)
-vBulletin
-WHM Auto Pilot
-Cool site designs

For $150 firm.

Or...

All of that for free in exchange for adless good quality hosting for a personal project of mine.

JUST ADDED! Ready-to-Use server from TMHosting.net no re-formatting needed, comes with everything to run a hosting business. You can take it off my hands immediatly, 40 gigs of space and Unmetered Bandwidth up to 3 Megabits. The server costs $80 and its currently on-hold for the next user

If you're interested, please e-mail me at livengood@operamail.com with any offers and such. No PM's or replies will be counted as responses!

Travis

Howdy,

I am looking for enough space and bandwidth to make sure I'm covered so say 1-300mb of space, 5gb of bandwidth, nothing to big but just enough to be covered :) I have some strong connections which I made in this business, and If I should need more space/band I can bring in more clients for upgrades, but I doubt ill need any, only time will tell :)

Sorry to hear you going down man, not too worried by the domain names, I take it the paying client is per month ;) how many other non-paying are there :p , are the VBulletin & autopilot licenses if so which kind, the designs I can add to a new gallery we're adding to our hosting site on a 50/50 basis for sales so you still get something back.

And we'll host you with what you need no ads just straight Cpanel account (and a custom I'll increase as required within reason of course package) on a quad P4 RH Enterprise server based at The Planet

Drop me a mail or pm if your interested.

Back