• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting a greeting card site

evil-kisses

I have posted before about this, I`m still looking for a host that can offer me this:

CGI, Pearl, FTP, no ads but I can live with a popup...lol, and possibly domain hosting too, but hey if not beggers can`t be choosers. :)

opps I forgot space...anything above 25meg.

Dean

dude man dont try to bump up your thread by posting "bump". people will eventually try to help out... give it time!

Thanks soundcheck but unless I hit the wrong address, it`s up for sale, the domain that is.

Heres a demo of the script in action - http://www.cgi2k.com/cgi-bin/ecards/index.cgi and yes stockman I will have many cards on site of varieties and will be including advertising on each cat, I would go for payed hosting but right now I`m all tapped out and need abit of help, I have my domain name at the ready and now this script, and as you can imagine wanting to get it installed and start to get the site running.

So is cgi2k your site as well?

If not, then aren't you just taking their content? Also, where are the words with the greeting cards.

Back