• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosthunger.com complaint

globelnet

i m new member in this forums
i humble request to senior freewebspace member plz help me to solve my problem, $189.50 is large amount for me.
i have adult website for steaming video and i need good webhost for my website. i see hosthunger.com in google advertising
UNLIMITED SPACE & UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH master reseller $189.50/year.
so i had contect hosthunger.com for conformation my adult website allow or not allow they reply me we allow your adult site u can buy our hosting service. so i buy master reseller hosting from hosthunger.com for my adult site and in future selling hosting.
my site was running properly 3.5 month good they naver had problem with me and my site, then after 3.5 month they suspend my website without sent any mail or inform. i allready conformation "my adult website allow or not allow" after buy. i had contect to hosthunger.com for reason for suspend, they reply me your site is suspend for very high load on sever we can't allow your site now find other adult hosting provider. i request to hosthunger.com for cut off my 3 month charge & give my money return hosthunger.com reply me we have only 30 days moneyback guarantee and close my ticket.
i have quastion to all freewebspace member why they dont have any high load prob in them server into 3 months. then have prob ???????? now i cant open any case in paypal plz help me to how to get my money back..

If you want to know why your have high server load problem after 3 months. Reason is that your site is developed and more and more people visit your site and watch video. Watching and uploading video cause serverload high. If your script is not reliable, it even worse. They should advertise you different plan such as vps or dedicated server not just suspended your account without reason.

How did you pay for the service in the first place?? credit card or paypal ?? cause i believe you have 6 months to dispute the charge, if the host doesn't give u a refund then contact your bank to issue a chargeback against them.

secondly, how many vistors to you get on a monthly basis? you earn money off the website?? so maybe you could invest in a dedicated server

you always gotts look at the Terms of Service before signing up to a host my friend, the TOS will bite you everytime.

Hello,

This is the problem of companies that oversell or are budget hosting companies like this one. You get what you pay for in a sense. Its impossible for an unlimited service.

As others mentioned it does suck that it has happened. Chances are your sites were becoming popular, or the company had multiple users that sites were running with a lot of users, so they cut you all.

I use to work for companies like this, and saw these things happen all the time.

UNLIMITED SPACE & UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH

Thats your problem - it does not exist. Go with a real host and this would not have happened.

Kiss goodbye to your money.

dear globelnet

i have same problem with same company

This company www.HostHunger.Com has been the discovery of fraudulent more than one person
Where the company is stealing your money and to stop the service after only a week

My experience:
I have to pay an annual subscription to host the site and was surprised after 15 days of paid subscription to suspend my account
And refused to return the amount

i paid 95.75$ ,, now i'm lose my money

The company is the development of promotional ads on your site to earn a profit by your visitors

So please beware of dealing with them

taqi gazalah

The client was giving free hosting to his clients & they were abusing our server. Initially some users under him were sending out spam mails, we informed him to take appropriate actions. Still, he continued free hosting, the free users were continuously sending out spam mails from our server & were hosting virus on our server. He sent us a fraudulent payment also. We had issued a couple of warnings to fix the issue but he was failed to stop it & finally we had to suspend him.

Thank you.

& he never paid us $189.50 , he ordered on this christmas using the promo, got 50% discount & had paid us $97.25 for a year.

He paid us for hosting, after some days he ordered domain registration & paid for it. We registered the domain from him & the other day the transaction was reversed because it was fraudulent.

Okay,

Confused, so did he host with you for 3.5 months like he said before he fraud'ed you? or was it fraud day one and you let it go 3.5 months?

Okay,

Confused, so did he host with you for 3.5 months like he said before he fraud'ed you? or was it fraud day one and you let it go 3.5 months?

I think what he is trying to say, is they got the money for the hosting, but not for the domain.

In which case - It would be a hard call - suspend their hosting and get nothing back, or leave their hosting up, with the chance of getting something back

But still. Unlimited does not exist, and the host is a scam anyway.

Hosthunger.com is the worst hosting company I ever used. Hosthunger kept disconnecting my sites because of 'high server load' and they did nothing to isolate the cause. They just kept on suspending my account, and when I asked about their explanation, they just said 'your site is causing high server load'. I asked Hosthunger to fix and apparently, after a week of series of ticket support to them, they can't fix their own freaking server.

I am so disgusted with hosthunger service that I asked to have my money back. It so obvious that what they are doing to my account is infuriating. That worst part of this company is, hosthunger will not return your money in any way possible.

Customers who have bad experience with this company will never, ever, get their money back.

Hosthunger.com is the worst hosting company I ever used. Hosthunger kept disconnecting my sites because of 'high server load' and they did nothing to isolate the cause. They just kept on suspending my account, and when I asked about their explanation, they just said 'your site is causing high server load'. I asked Hosthunger to fix and apparently, after a week of series of ticket support to them, they can't fix their own freaking server.

I am so disgusted with hosthunger service that I asked to have my money back. It so obvious that what they are doing to my account is infuriating. That worst part of this company is, hosthunger will not return your money in any way possible.

Customers who have bad experience with this company will never, ever, get their money back.
I believe that each situation should be investigated without any panic. If that is fault from them then move if that it is yours you need to9 think about that as that might be the reason of your further troubles with the prospective hosts.

Their name is new one to me. I wonder how have you found them and what have you hosted with them?

HostHunger's website looks very nice. :p
If you're planning on running a video site, or anything that has the potential to use high amounts of CPU, just get a VPS to be on the same side, and with a more reliable company.
And by the way, why did you pay for a full year without testing them out first? First mistake. :(

[AS]Richard;1051128 said:
HostHunger's website looks very nice. :p
If you're planning on running a video site, or anything that has the potential to use high amounts of CPU, just get a VPS to be on the same side, and with a more reliable company.
And by the way, why did you pay for a full year without testing them out first? First mistake. :(

So true. You should allways purchase a month at first.

I am sorry to hear about your loss but, you went with an "Unlimited webspace/bandwidth" scam and got burnt, you should not be surprised at all. Any host that offers unlimited space or bandwidth should no be trusted!

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do if you paid with PayPal. PayPal will not refund your money for non-tangable items, meaning, if it isn't something that has to be shipped to you, they don't protect you.

Back