• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hostgool - Is this what you call professional ?

Oh my goodnesss... unbelievable. I am blown away by their emails. I cannot believe they aren't even talking about your domains but simply trying to get you to buy hosting from them... file a chargeback asap.

well i paid through e-gold and my e-gold isn't connected to my bank acc so i don't think so that'll help :(

To be fair, most web hosting companies are responsible.
Almost every web hosting company oversells their bandwidth. A hosting company that offers Huge bandwidth plans is, by definition, overselling their bandwidth. The point I really want to drive home is that the risk of overselling exists even if the web hosting company DOES NOT OFFER Huge bandwidth. Clear enough? You are not safe simply because you have selected a hosting plan with a fixed bandwidth allotment. If you select a web host that offers Huge bandwidth on any plan, you are DEFINITELY at risk of overselling problems. If you select a webhost that offers only fixed bandwidth plans, you are PROBABLY at risk.

And see what they are writing about the other hosting companies... Isn't it great? And it seems, it's one person company...
The point I really want to drive home is that the risk of ....

Seriously domains are like $8 a year, how much can you expect to save. If you can't pay $8 a year, I can't take you seriously as a business.

Also I wouldn't host with a host that can't speak english properly.

Back