• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HostGator vs cirtexhosting, which one is better?

rahim701

I need a 3 year hosting a for small site.
Using wordpress, this site is for a resturent.
Few pages (different kind of Menu, User comments, Contact etc)
I finished everything, have to publish now.

I am afraid to buy 3 year long term hosting from a unknow hosting provider, though i know any company can be down any time.
But I know Hostgator and cirtexhosting for years.

Here there offers:

Hostgator -
Hatchling Plan -134$
36 months cycle

cirtexhosting -
Basic Plan - 90$
36 months cycle

Which one is better?
Any suggestion?

Also I would love to see your offers, if it is okey to post your offers here.
But you have to have a better history.

Cirtex is just fine too. You just don't hear about them as much since they don't run the major ad campaigns like HG.

That said, I wouldn't pay for 3 year's worth of hosting ever. Just a bad idea in case something goes wrong. Of course, you're only out $130, which really isn't a big deal, should you decide to move somewhere else.

Personally, I recommend paying monthly for 5 or 6 months, then if you like the service and are happy, you can go for a year. Never would I do more than that.

I think that you will never understand which one is better unless you try. Check both of them for moneyback. And then signyup with both of them and test everything around - then stay with the one which you like more.

Towards rahim701 if you would like hosts to make offers please post that in the requests section of the forum to keep things organized :)

Hostgator is very reliable

Hostgator has very reliable uptime and excellent support. They would probably be the choice to go with.

Hi guys,

I believe that recommendations should be based on customer's experience, not on general impression one has about any hosting provider.

Back