• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HostBillApp

Erm...I wouldn't pay $12.95 for something that I know nothing about and have never even heard of. At least WHMCS is well-known and highly recommended.

I first thought it looked and had no resemblance to WHMCS, but I see the front page basically is WHMCS. The back end reminds me of GMail.

I first thought it looked and had no resemblance to WHMCS, but I see the front page basically is WHMCS. The back end reminds me of GMail.

LOl you are so right :) Its kinda odd i wonder who is the creator i am sure he used WHMCS in the past :)

Can't say I've heard of it before, but it does look pretty clean and well laid out.

For the price though it certainly needs more development on the features side of things. It would seem to be lacking many of the features of the established billing applications that are out there.

Give it time though and we may have some more competition. :)

Erm...I wouldn't pay $12.95 for something that I know nothing about and have never even heard of. At least WHMCS is well-known and highly recommended.

Three months free to use » Gain five customers » $12.95/month

You have 3 months to gain 5 customers then you pay 12.95$.

I think thats long enough and enough clients to really see if its for you.

That's an inivative piece of software. Worth investigating. I'm glad there's something else besides WHMCS, as whmcs are total...yeah.

HostBill's only issue is it doesn't like to work on VPS's due to it using PDO but im working with their team to get this fixed. Otherwise this will compete with WHMCS hardcore.

Edit: Now fixed.

Last edited:
the price is quite expensive,
for feature wise WHMCS win a lot.

if they can sell for about $7/month, then i think ppl will start to use their script, or else, ppl will rather pay $3 more to use WHMCS

but overall, i think HostBill is not bad....

the price is quite expensive,
for feature wise WHMCS win a lot.

if they can sell for about $7/month, then i think ppl will start to use their script, or else, ppl will rather pay $3 more to use WHMCS

but overall, i think HostBill is not bad....

$3 more? They are both the same price, WHMCS is $12.95/month

WHMCS is $15.95 Monthly now if u r not their reseller
:)

if they want to get larger portion of the hosting market, reducing the price will be the 1st step to do it.

so far, i see HostBillApp has less function than WHMCS, so if the price lower, more ppl might consider to use their script.

but i can say the script is not bad
:)

It is lower actually. $12.95 per month BUT free for the first three months or until you get five clients. It's functionality is nearly on par with whmcs. I was an easy convert.

I would rather get one that is established and hopefully easier to use, doesn't resemble other scripts, especially site/scripts that are completely irrelevant to the main idea (EG. Gmail...) WHMCS, Blesta, or THT.

It looks nice. I've used their demo site but WHMCS has more features for us I will stick with WHMCS, but its a good start. Give Hostbill another 12 months and it may be able to compete with WHMCS.

Back