• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host with good transfer limits?

MaverickX

Hi,

My site, Techdeals.net, is currently being hosted by Linux Webhost on their $9.95/3.5GB transfer plan. In the last month, I somehow managed to hit 8 GB, and they're gonna charge me $7.50 per GB over 3.5....so I need to switch.

I need a host that has the following
1. at least 13GB transfer limit
2. 75-100MB disk space
3. MySQL (at least 2 DB's)
4. PHP
5. Online control panel
6. PHPMyAdmin
7. GOOD Customer service (via email is fine, as long as they reply!)

I was looking at HostRocket .....anyone have any comments or suggestions for others? Please let me know, thanks a lot.

PS. I'm gonna move over to PHPNuke for my portal frontpage...so I assume my transfer is gonna go up by a lot (its just normal HTML/frames stuff now)...right?

Originally posted by MaverickX

I need a host that has the following

Sorry for posting my response. I thought Maverick was looking for both suggestions and hosts that could offer the features that he needed. :eek:

My host futurequest.net is very good with tech support and has all you need but it will cost you. Go look at their features and prices. They have a forum where you can post questions and youll get a response with in a couple hours. For the money you get 6 mySQL databases. If you ever go over 20gb transfer then its probably time to think about getting a dedicated server. There is www.rackspace.com .

Good luck!

i would recommend tera-byte.
their are really awesome. great support+uptime.
and you get 20GB/transfer/month for below $10

Back