• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

host with file size limit

unlimited data transfer
Can't we just ban the word 'unlimited' from these forums. Easy enough to censor it. I've had enough of all these people asking for this mythical unlimited transfer that just doesn't exhist...

No offence meant.

Originally posted by Tazzman
Can't we just ban the word 'unlimited' from these forums. Easy enough to censor it. I've had enough of all these people asking for this mythical unlimited transfer that just doesn't exhist...

No offence meant.

there are many hosts offering unlimited
i think some people need to wake up and see that unlimited DOES exist :p

Originally posted by Tazzman

No offence meant.
ARG
can people stop saying there is no such thing as unlimited? just cuz u know there isn't doesnt me u should reply everytime to whoever wants "unlimited". you can just keep your mouth shut instead. people post here to get answers, not your lil comment on "unlimited" :angry2:

anyways .... u can try www.hostultra.com

Back