• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host Ultra Now Has FTP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also...
if you upload a file over 5mb or a not allowed file type in FTP you will not get any error but the file will be deleted automatically after it is uploaded

Originally posted by Dc Depot

dude,
thats kewl but plz read my above posts!!!!!!!,i want your approval first!

i have answered all your above posts i just double checked
what do you want my approval on?

Originally posted by HostUltra
Also...
if you upload a file over 5mb or a not allowed file type in FTP you will not get any error but the file will be deleted automatically after it is uploaded

hmm....i logged in through ftp & tried uploadin a .zip file(a little over 3 megs) & i always get link to server lost(on old-resources account aka emuzone)

i have answered all your above posts i just double checked
what do you want my approval on?
i have taken over old-resources & want to use ugz`s old account(emuzone) for old-resources,i want your approval on this(sorry but i`m veryeager to get the site up :) )

i have taken over old-resources & want to use ugz`s old account(emuzone) for old-resources,i want your approval on this(sorry but i`m veryeager to get the site up :) )

Yes it is ok
I answered that already look closely above :rolleyes:

Yes it is ok
I answered that already look closely above :rolleyes:
oh hehe,didnt see that :),anywayz fixed the upload error(for sum reason ftp.hostultra.comdont like passive mode from flashfxp)

Are you sure its not a problem with flashfxp?
i just tried pasv in cuteftp pro and it worked

hmm....i tried again wiv flashfxp,it works in passive mode now(was my fault,forgot to set transfer settings up)

:( They aren't listening..
COME ON, 5 threads in a day about host ultra! This is getting annoying! Host Ultra, you have your own support forum. Why don't you use it?

hmm....i tried again wiv flashfxp,it works in passive mode now(was my fault,forgot to set transfer settings up)
hey i`m not happy with this look :
exit.JPG

mp3 searcher when i exit my site........

Originally posted by YUPAPA
:( They aren't listening..
COME ON, 5 threads in a day about host ultra! This is getting annoying! Host Ultra, you have your own support forum. Why don't you use it?

i do use it
the other topics were posted by other people
i cant make them decide where to post :rolleyes:

hey i`m not happy with this look :
exit.JPG

mp3 searcher when i exit my site........

Free space has to be paid for
btw its supposed to show a Yes/No security alert but your download manager interfered again

Free space has to be paid for
btw its supposed to show a Yes/No security alert but your download manager interfered again

well i think you should remove it cuz most download managers will automatically download that file like mine did the first time......

:crysad: OK , this is your support forum
DO anything you want here. I am not coming to this forum anymore. I go to General Discussion to play with meow and talk to my friends, Bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back